MR. miggs tried to add me on myspace....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
that dude miggs doesnt make any sense.
he tells people to stop spending so much time dissing him on this board and getting a life but at the same time he keeps coming back to justifie his stupidity, while spending hella time here himself.
why in the hell do you keep coming back even though you claim you dont even give a shit about all those people on here.
YOu stupid fuck.
Stay away from this site and shut the fuck up, if you dont want people to clown your ass all the time and call you at work.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Of course you had to come back ? I though you didnt give a fuck about the siccness. YOu dont make sense.
if you didnt come back the thread would have been pushed back already you stupid piece of shit. you really are one dumb fuck.
But now that you keep on replying, people will keep on clowning your ass.
People who are new to the board will now go the the classic section and check out that long ass thread about you getting clowned too.
Vicious circle shit you know.
I suggest you get the fuck out of here and dont reply anymore if you dont want any more drama, du fetter hässlicher hurensohn.

revengeG

I Suck Cock....For A LIVING!
Mar 30, 2006
Yeah that suck cock shit is a mod's sense of humor sort of thing. To think they would resort to that as a final resort is pathetic. They should just ban me so I can log on with yet another account from an ip somewhere else in the world and prove yet again they have no control over their own site.

May 31, 2005
revengeG said:
Tell him that too, I didn't start this shit this time he did.
haha damn.. its seriously sad that your really a grown ass man actin like a 2rd grade ho tellin your teacher on another student. pathetic.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
HEY YOU FAT FUCKIN KITTY

HERE ARE YOUR OWN WORDS YOUR OWN FUCKIN QUOTED WORDS

"I created the pwalker account to try to get the webmasters to delete the posting because the shit was getting out of hand when they started calling my job it was my intent at that point to stop that bullshit from getting worse by trying to pressure them to delete the post which they do a lot when something gets out of hand but in this case they didn't they wanted to ride that shit out to the end. So yeah it didn't work the way it was intended to, so in the end to stop the annoying phone calls work I had to scare them by telling them the calls were being traced - which they were because the owner of the company was pissed and the calling died down at that point."

So you're gonna try to lie to us even further by saying it wasn't you? You're never gonna convince anyone that you're a man ever again, hell, not even a fuckin BOY. Go get yourself a skirt and sit the fuck down when you PISS

revengeG

Mar 30, 2006
I'm not telling on anybody I'm just saying that if you are going to tell me that then tell him that. Clearly many of you don't have basic english comprehension skills.

revengeG

Mar 30, 2006
You're not proving anything but exactly what I said that it wasn't me who called the cops. It's said clearly right there, yes I made it known that the cops were called but that doesn't mean I did it. You really have no point here.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
uhh...maybe you dont understand the letter and meaning of the word "I".

You wrote "I" created that account..."I" had to scare them and tell them the calls were being traced...

What am I not proving??? For one, nothing you EVER try to say is anything near "clear understandable English" and two, you're a liar, a fake and a fuckin snitch, clearly written in your own fuckin words.

revengeG

Mar 30, 2006
whatever dude, fact of the matter is I didn't snitch no one out. All I have to do if I was a snitch right now is forward the traced call records to the cops and nasty would get picked up with a quickness. But see since I'm not a snitch, this has not been done. As long as he doesn't do that shit again, I'm sure the owner has forgotten all about that bullshit that happened. If he decides he wants to pursue that shit again it's out of my hands. It was I that stopped the reports from being issued to the cops because I told the owner that since it stopped don't trip about it. It's not my job to keep that fool out of trouble but yet I did. But the fact of the matter is nasty is walkin around without even having to deal with the police right now which basically means there was no snitching going on from me or anything else for that matter. The police were only called by the owner so that he could get a police report # to tell the phone company to put the trace feature on the phone line which has nothing to do with nasty. So I fail to see what makes me a snitch since he was never snitched on.

May 16, 2004
revengeG said:
But the fact of the matter is nasty is walkin around without even having to deal with the police right now which basically means there was no snitching going on from me or anything else for that matter.
Why would nasty even have to deal with pigs for teasing your punk ass. All he did was tease, make fun of, harass and cause you to feel some discomfort for exposing yourself, popping off at the lip causing a swarm of people to get your addresses and work number. You were the squash that was talking about "I better not get touched because I got broke ass hittaz in the streets that are begging to do dirt for me from the stack. Talking like that....you should know better, is trouble fool. You got lightweight what you deserve and it should/could have been worse.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
revengeG said:
Yeah that suck cock shit is a mod's sense of humor sort of thing. To think they would resort to that as a final resort is pathetic. They should just ban me so I can log on with yet another account from an ip somewhere else in the world and prove yet again they have no control over their own site.
DAMN OG MIGGS LOC IS A SAVAGE!!!!!

He a professional hacker now, at this rate your work gonna have to geta new phone number and address.

this thread is commedy but i think it needs a lil more humor....hmmm

WWIGDD? (What Would I Go Dummy Do?):paranoid:

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
revengeG said:
whatever dude, fact of the matter is I didn't snitch no one out. All I have to do if I was a snitch right now is forward the traced call records to the cops and nasty would get picked up with a quickness. But see since I'm not a snitch, this has not been done. As long as he doesn't do that shit again, I'm sure the owner has forgotten all about that bullshit that happened. If he decides he wants to pursue that shit again it's out of my hands. It was I that stopped the reports from being issued to the cops because I told the owner that since it stopped don't trip about it. It's not my job to keep that fool out of trouble but yet I did. But the fact of the matter is nasty is walkin around without even having to deal with the police right now which basically means there was no snitching going on from me or anything else for that matter. The police were only called by the owner so that he could get a police report # to tell the phone company to put the trace feature on the phone line which has nothing to do with nasty. So I fail to see what makes me a snitch since he was never snitched on.
one of your chins is giving birth, you cozy walrus

::