MAC DRE IN MEMORIAM...ONE YEAR LATER...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
It still does suck when Mac Dre is no longer existing with us...
Damn! One year already? Damn...... RIP Mac mufuccin Dre!
Romp In Peace big homie......
hope to see ya when I get there one day...... one day...

Jun 2, 2002
had mac dre playing all day, even when i left four a couple hours...wouldn't want to deprive my neighbors' ears of some quality music.

sitting, smoking a blunt and really thinkin about that shit got me all sad though...it's a damn shame that a man who had such positiveness surrounding him had to go out in such a way. its almost like one of my folks passed away, forreal. and as corny as it sounds, he's gonna live on through his music...everytime a MD song comes on and u just can't help but crack a thizz faceee.....

Sep 11, 2002
Like I said before Mac Dre is a part of my life, I grew up listening to his music all day. He could be versatile and deep at the same time. Im pretty old now but I know I will bump that Romp shit for the rest of my life. Thanks god for putting Mac Dre in this sad world. RIP in peace mayne, we really miss you.

Jul 13, 2002
This thread has made me happy and sad at the same time. I'm happy to read all the experiences of the peeps here and sad that Mac Dre is gone. This is a great thread and I appreciate Mark7 posting it up. Rest in Paradise Mac Dre, we're all still bumpin' your music!

Apr 24, 2005
mofrowz said:
His funeral in Fairfield was rediculous, it took us damn near 45 minutes just to go like a block, real cool vibe though, it was just a party on the street for a fallen brother. RIP Andre Hicks
*PHOTO OF MAC DRE IN COFFIN TAKEN DOWN COURTESY OF SOAK::GAME... IF YOU SUPPORT THE B.A.R.T. FORUM MANAGEMENT TACTICS OF SOAK::GAME AND WOULD LIKE TO DONATE MONEY TO THE CAUSE, PLEASE SEND CHECKS PAYABLE TO SGC TO: POSTAL ANNEX 4101F DUBLIN BLVD #203 DUBLIN CA 94568 YEEEE!!!*

Thizz In Peace

Uzzle

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2004
Damn,a year already? You are tha KING of the BAY. There will never be a person like you. Watchin Treal tv and listening to you music makes me happy and yet sad that there will be no new verses..FUCK THE WORLD MAYNE WE LOVE FURL. RIP TO THA MAC NAMED DRE!!!

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
forgive me but i dis agree with the two guys,....i see him and he looks so at peace,....

just conderer the last image i have a dre it the van with holes in it,...

not i good one

for this one let's me know he is at peace,....and he looks fly too
*pop your coller dre *

Jun 2, 2002
man there ain't nothing wrong with that picture...if there was a problem with seeing his body in its final state, they wouldn't have had a public viewing. i personally didn't get a chance to hit up the viewing, so that's the first i've seen of it...

lets not change the subject of this post though...

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
THANK YOU SOAK!! PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE HERE KNOWS HOW I FEEL ABOUT THAT PICTURE! IF YOU HAVE IT, AND WANNA TAKE IT OUT AND LOOK IT AT, THEN SO BE IT, BUT RESPECT THOSE OF US WHO ACTUALLY KNEW DRE AND DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT EVER AGAIN.