MAC DRE IN MEMORIAM...ONE YEAR LATER...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2005
1 luv to big bra!! and his family and peers. I can remember the feelin i felt when i heard the news it was that chill in the spine u get when u lose a relative. Still hard to believe. rest in paradise Mac Dre, HItman, MR.CEE, LIL D, POps and everybody else who aint here we gotta make sure our love ones spirit live on thru us fa real!!!
==========================================
www.myspace.com/h2entertainment ================================

Sep 17, 2002
DAm a year already. I gotta say i have seen many posts on here almost everyday about Dre in some kinda form like someone is sharing thizz faces, new cuts that people are sharing with him as a guest performer or just in general about his music. Just glad folks ain't forgetting him as easy as i might have thought they might. ITs all bay luv for our beloved MD from the V.
I remember buying YOung Black brother the lp in the Target shopping center next to Radio Shack. There used to be a record store there. Yes i said record store. I got all my college folks into Md and they still fans of his music.
Yeah this time last year we in the V just heard about that pizza guy getting shot and then just a few days later the MD news fell on us out of nowhere. Dam that wasn't a good week. I don't know if Halloween will ever be the same again.

RIP MD .

May 25, 2002
RIP To the Genie Of The Lamp

I want to give a shout to Mac Dre! RIP cuddie. I know your up there with backwood full of purp with bob marley doing it real big. man we still miss you I can't believe that your gone! A year already :cry: . You will always live through your music & fans. Too bad I never got to meet you in person. Much love to his family and friends stay up. peace

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Hard to beleive its been a year since you were taken from us. I can think of alot of people that would do anything to have you back but all we can do as freinds, family, fans is celebrate the life of the man we know as Mac Dre! Got up this morning and went straight to my CD collection and pulled out the Tribute CD set my boys and I put togethr last year. That will be todays soundtrack. Rest In Peace Dre, you are loved and missed by all and your memory will live on through us all!

Sep 5, 2004
www.GORILLAPITS.com
Da6Footah said:
Its hard to believe its been 365 days since I had to come on here and give you guys the news I NEVER wanted to speak...Mac Dre had been shot and killed....Like the explosion of the space shuttle, or 9-11, I will never forget the feeling that came over me when I got the news. It was soooo hard for me to believe, especially with all the rumors that floated around last summer. As soon as I heard Treacherous Tic's voice, though, I knew it was true. Dre's passing brought grown men to tears, real hardcore gangsters wept openly at the loss of such a tremendous talent, beloved friend, mentor, and so much more. People who never met Mac Dre felt as though they had lost their best friend, and in a way, they had. We will never know what moves Dre would have made, if he would have went nationwide, if he would have finally gotten the recognition he deserved. I know I clown around a lot about Mac Dre's fans, but I hope Dre is PROUD of the trend he has started, and knows how blessed we all feel to have been able to experience Dre's music and remarkable personality. Rest In Peace, Andre "Mac Dre' Hicks.....We will NEVER forget, and you will always live on through your music.
i couldn't of said any better, f the world we love furl