MAC DRE IN MEMORIAM...ONE YEAR LATER...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
RIP to Mac "king of the bay" dre. I have many great memories of past and present since the era of dre and looking more for the future ones. God bless the Hicks and the Thizz ent. family

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
The year flew by very fast. It is incredible how the popularity of Mac Dre's music and style has sky rocketed throughout the Bay Area and throughout the rest of the world. I have never seen someone have such an impact before, not even 2Pac or Biggie or anybody, the influence his legacy has had on people this past year is an incredible site to witness and experience. From the music, to his words, to his styles, to the Thizz Entertainment label really taking off.

It's sad that it took him passing for him to take off in such a way, but it's also wonderful to know that he will not be forgotten, and it truly shows the impact that he had on people, that his popularity would grow the way it did.

For a man that went through so much shit in his life, and then came out smelling like roses, or purple for you hood cats out there, he was greatly successful, and enjoyed every minute of what he did. He brought fun back to music, it didn't always have to be about kill this and kill that, Mac Dre made it cool to have fun again.

Thanks again for the music and the memories.

Oct 19, 2004
Rest In Peace to one of the greatest personalities in music history. You 'll never be forgotten and your music will live on in the hearts of all your fans. My condolences to the Hicks Family, keep ya heads up. 100