Mac Dre Hologram at Coachella?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002

i'm talking bout using Vallejo based lingo and using 2 epitomes of the 2 biggest rappers out of Vallejo who had the biggest influences on modern bay hip hop. he said a whole lot without saying much at all and showed love to 2 greats with out having to be generic and say their names. the shit seems too deep for you and it aint that deep.

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
I literally never heard of G-Eazy til this thread. Went and downloaded his discography here: https://kat.cr/g-eazy-complete-discography-t12354404.html and found a few good songs.

I don't fuck with Lil Wayne but the beat to this song is fuckn dope

This song dope

He just looks like such a dork lol but I'm not into hatin on the next man. He be appearing on a bunch of radio shows in a bunch of different regions and he always reps the bay like a mufucka. Fuck it I wish him all the best.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
This is dope. I hope he does this. Imagine if out of no where Husalah gets brought out and then as a even bigger plot twist, he resurrects The Jacka as a hologram and the perform the "Come To Daddy" song and have the who crowd jammin to that? Now that would be EPIC. I know that wont happen but wishful thinking lol

Jul 19, 2007
My thoughts on this... seems fake... was this guy personally a homie of dre,, if not,, u shouldnt bring him on stage with u, people are real sensitive about dre and jacka u better make the best move

May 4, 2002
My thoughts on this... seems fake... was this guy personally a homie of dre,, if not,, u shouldnt bring him on stage with u, people are real sensitive about dre and jacka u better make the best move
Lmfao.... ok

Permission is only granted through this guy or else.:dead:

Not talking shit but i can bet $, that not one of dres homies can put up the money to book a stage at said concert , yet have enough loot for a hologram of dre.

Jul 19, 2007
Lmfao.... ok

Permission is only granted through this guy or else.:dead:

Not talking shit but i can bet $, that not one of dres homies can put up the money to book a stage at said concert , yet have enough loot for a hologram of dre.
I don't see whats so funny about my comment bra,

if I wanted dre on stage with me and didn't know him I would at least contact thizz , simple

and if its such a big concert thizz should be on stage with them, I don't like someone getting attention or money off the deceased if they werent homies unless his parters get on too

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
and if its such a big concert thizz should be on stage with them, I don't like someone getting attention or money off the deceased if they werent homies unless his parters get on too
Thizz should be on stage cus its a big concert? when does that make sense? and G-Eazy can make money off Dre if Dre's homies do too?

and how would G-Eazy make money off a hologram? he gets paid to perform there. any other act he has as a guest (even people who were on his songs) or any extra expense is on him. he aint gettin paid extra to have a hologram. he'll actually pocket less, if anything at all. and he aint gaining much attention off it. 99% of the coachella attendance dont know who Mac Dre was. even if he dont pocket much cus of expenses, its worth it for the exposure alone. how is that a bad thing for a Mac Dre hologram?