Mac Dre Hologram at Coachella?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
G Eazy is one of like 3 Humans from the bay who actually sell records and tour the world reppin the bay. He may be the only one who could afford to drop a hologram at a concert! So unless you have a better idea, get on board! The white boy is winning! yeeeeeeee :)
I'm trying to think who else there is...

You got E-40 and Too $hort of course, but they're ancient...Baby Bash

Nef the Pharaoh..I guess the HBK guys (Kool John, Iamsu and Sage)...can't think of anyone else

I guess the next tier would be Philthy Rich and maybe Ezale

Most rap fans in the Bay don't listen to Bay Area rap...hopefully we get another good run in the near future

Apr 25, 2002
Great to Honor Mac Dre! Tho giving such an honor to G Eazy is very questionable. I would have had it come on at SummerJam or a E-40 Show. Moves like this just bring attention to the messenger (G Eazy) not the movement - Mac Dre
G Eazy will get dap from concert goers who actually know who Mac Dre is/was, but the huge overwhelmingly majority of concert goers there will have never had a clue about Mac Dre prior to his hologram hitting the stage. Coachella is a huge platform with a way more diverse set list than KMEL could/would put on. SummerJam is hella local and only R&B and hip hop. Mac Dre hologram at SummerJam would do nothing new for Mac Dre's legacy.

Dec 3, 2015
Bay Area
@dutch 100 100 . G eazy been fucking with Mac dre since day one and they were actually friends should be dope !! Since they been doing all these holograms I would love to see the mr c one ! That would take me back in time ! But I know it would never happen ..

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
It was good to see Guns N Roses at the Troubador. Slash and Axl still got it. Never thought I would see that again in my lifetime...As for G-Eazy, Im glad hes paying tribute to Dre, lets just hope its done tastefully. I see no problem with people are keeping the legends name lit, and all the new fans who will put some bread in Mac Wandas pocket once they discover how dope Dre really was.