Lost fans?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Maybe its cuz anytime I see asians dying with sad music in the background it automatically reminds me of final fantasy.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Loved last nights episode, absolutely like Jacobs brother more than Jacob immediately!! im glad they showed the History which I was waiting for. Very cool how Jack found the "mancala" stones..I liked this episode A lot, AND i think all other LOST fans will as well .

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I think that this teaches us that there is no thing as true good or true evil. We've been so caught up with taking sides, just assuming the Smoke Monster was pure evil. Obviously, the path that lead him to where he is today was actually an honest man's path. Maybe we shouldn't judge. There is no good or evil. Only the circumstances that lead us to where they are today.

The number one thing I took from this episode was that we always believed Jacob was right and all knowing. Now its safe to assume that Jacob may have been long conned by his mom.

Then again, Locke did just blow up an entire fucking submarine.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I must be the only one who thought this episode was stupid. I mean.. that was Adam and Eve? Really? Plus unless there is some great twist Aaron is no one special like they alluded to damn near the whole fucking series. A pool cave of light that is everything, good and bad and worst than death? I mean.. what? The Man in Black made a wheel and knew if he put it down below where the light is and cranked it he would be sent off the island and he knew this because he "is special?" I mean really come on? I felt like this episode was thrown together for the fuck of it or something as a filler and to wrap up some loose ends that probably really don't even matter that much. I'm guessing them being the last two born on the island and then the mother being killed is why no other mothers could have kids there? That's stupid. I don't know, I didn't like it at all. Also it made it seem like this whole show is really based around characters and not the island or what it really is which is kind of fucking gay. Hopefully the next episode and the 2 1/2 hour finale brings it altogether a lot better because that episode seriously almost killed the whole series for me with its "answers" if you want to call them that.

Towards the last 20 minutes or so I was just like..

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
I kinda didnt take that part into consideration? I didt know if he wsa serious or just guessing or what? I dont think its Adam Eve or has anything to do with it. I dont want to, I hope thats what they REALLY mean by him saying that. Obviously the MIB made the wheel and thats the wheel we saw when the light flashed and all that shit when THE MIB (locke) pushed the wheel , or so ithink if i remember correctly. as far as the mother not being able to have kids..agreed if thats why then that IS stupid. also agree completely with the good/evil explanation why the MIB was seen as evil, then they explained who he was. loved that part of the epidsode. Im gonna watch it again and get back