Lost fans?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
holy shit, 6 seasons?

Lost is one of those shows I always thought looked pretty interesting and looked like something I might be able to get into, but I've never had the time or motivation to dedicate to it.

Maybe when I'm in my 60's with nothing better to do I'll pop in season 1 and give it a go.

Oct 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
Yea it had some bad moments but if turned for the better season 4 and season 5 was really dope.. I know the final season gone be Dope, been waiting for this 8-9 months now

Oct 1, 2006
The first two seasons were crack. You were clueless about everything regarding the island which made the series exciting to watch. Seasons 3 and 4 were rather boring. I can't remember much what happened into those seasons. Season 5 was really confusing but it was an improvement from the two previous seasons. I'll check the final season although I'm not really anticipating it.

Jan 18, 2006
it turned stupid after season 3, the only thing i found interesting about season 5 was that there really was a Jacob and how all of a sudden they were in the 70's instead of in the present

May 8, 2002
A question to all of you who said "It got stupid". How did it get stupid?

What kind of show did you think you were watching in season 1?
IMO the writing is brilliant. I could go off on a long ass rant about this subject because I've had this discussion with literally everybody I know who watched the first season and then said "It got stupid"...but I won't.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
It got stupid

lol......nah, I just wanna see you go off on a tangent.....I watch Lost and wanna see the final season.....there's hella extra shit with Lost that I have no clue about, foos on here started breaking shit down about it and I felt like I hella didn't know shit....lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I didn't think that that the show ever got bad but they just kept adding on too many "what the fucks" without answering any of the questions in season three and most of four. Towards the end of four and almost all of five they started connecting everything together and it all actually made sense for the most part and was well thought out in my opinion.

With that said I'm really looking foward to the sixth and final season a lot.

May 27, 2009
Can't wait.

I also lost interest around season 3. Plus with the way they release episodes it's like they put in a 6 month break in the middle of the seasons. I still watched all the seasons. Season 5 definitely opened some shit up.

Looking forward to this season. Anyone remember where season 5 left off and have predictions of what'll happen in 6? I think I'll rewatch season 5 to get ready.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
damn only 4 more days??

I gotta stream this shit onlinem love LOST, great writing has kept this show alive

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
This summary should Narrated by Ben Linus should help people understand what the show is about.

I'm huge lost fan, I read a book written by the creators of LOST. Very, very creative writers.