Lost fans?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
well only the finale left..

the only way this wont fail is if they bring back mr eko and he kills/rapes everyone

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah last night's episode was very meh. The series finale is either going to make or break the show for me. The only thing that sucks is they obviously aren't done with the "if the plane never crashed" flashes so that means we have to deal with those during the finale and I was hoping for just a straight through island story. But whatever, I guess I'll see what's up next week.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I think its a bit late for make or break as this is the last episode lol.

there is no way in hell they will be able to explain everything now. Many frustrating questions to be unanswered.

Feb 14, 2006
The finales going to be 2 1/2 hours long.

I liked the last episode. We finally know why jacob brought them all there.

I think sawyer might be the new "jacobs brother". I dont know how else to put it they still havent given him a god damn name.

Theyve been building him up the same way they built up the smoke dude. He wants to get off the island and for some reason hes never been able to/his plans to leave keep getting fucked. He and Jack believe the exact opposite about the island just like jacob and his brother.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Im curious to see what everyone else took from it.

I think the writers did way too much during the whole show and then didnt even come up with a good ending. I think they def just did as much crazy shit as possible just to keep people watching. This ending is a slap in the face to us all. So many unanswered questions.

maybe one of you can change my mind.

im really mad right now

Jun 9, 2007
wtf lol... I just finished the first season a few weeks ago & started on season 2, but I decided to watch this shit tonight anyway.. I had the whole thing figured out after episode 1 season 1.

Is "the journey" through the rest of the seasons really worth it? lol

and lol @ Ben stayin outside at the end. I wonder if he'll be the main character in the movie that'll obviously be going into production sometime in the next couple years.

Too predictable, but I'll prolly still watch the rest of season 2 before I make up my mind on devoting more time to the rest of the seasons.

Jun 9, 2007
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Im curious to see what everyone else took from it.

I think the writers did way too much during the whole show and then didnt even come up with a good ending. I think they def just did as much crazy shit as possible just to keep people watching. This ending is a slap in the face to us all. So many unanswered questions.

I dunno about the unanswered questions part since I'm way behind yall, but I thought the ending was way too predictable and an easy "clean" way out for the writers.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
lol you guys thought the island was them being dead, not the alternate world. Big difference.
Anyways, I didn't hate the ending and I didn't love it, but I'm satisfied with it. I'm still trying to take it all in but right now I feel like the light was an allegory for heaven and the whole struggle on the island ultimately became the Losties battle for peace in death. So yes, everything on the island happened and once they were all dead they were brought together in purgatory/the alternate world and then were able to move on.