Lost fans?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
How do you know what I thought it was?

Like I said, writers tried way to hard to keep people involved and then couldnt even come up with a good enough ending that tied in all the loose ends.

So many unanswered questions.

Polar bears?
Full explanation of Jacob?
Why did he have a son in this season?

I could go on.

im curious to see what emma, nuttkase and a few others have to say.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
wasn't referring to you breh.

And the polar bears were brought there by Dharma, presumably to test the frozen donkey wheel. They could withstand the cold and Charlotte found the skeleton of one in Tunisia where Ben and Locke ended up when they turned the wheel.
We got a pretty decent explanation of Jacob in Across the Sea.
Who had a son? Jack?

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
i actually thought the ending was really poetic.

i... still need to let it all sink in though. i feel a little overwhelmed right now... but overall i am satisfied with how it turned out.

i was totally crying my eyes out at the end; i'm still in a weird emotional state right now.

i can't believe it's over.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
also, i don't see how they could have found any other more satisfactory way to resolve the parallel universe storyline.

i mean... to me, anything else would have been a disservice to the entire show and what everybody went through all those years. if they all just got to live a different life happily ever after like nothing on the island ever happened, to me, that would have been a slap in the face.

at least with the way they ended it, knowing that the parallel universe was actually a limbo/purgatory... i thought that actually made a lot of sense. what happened did happen, and none of that was undone...

but i thought it was really beautiful how they all found their way back to eachother in the end...

the one thing i don't quite get is why sayid ended up with shannon & not nadia though, because i always thought nadia was his soulmate..

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
Why did he have a son in this season?
the way i see it, the alternate universe/purgatory is a place for closure... they live a different version of their lives there, to work out issues they couldn't overcome when they were living... before they can be ready to move on.

sawyer is a cop instead of a criminal, jack is able to help locke (when in real life he felt so guilty about not believing him), etc.

basically all the things people couldn't do or didn't have while they were living, they're able to work through in the purgatory world before they move on. maybe the son was just what jack needed to find his own personal peace/happiness.... maybe because of his own strained relationship with his father?

i think when you reflect back on this season, most of what happens in the purgatory world makes sense in a way.

Oct 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
the way i see it, the alternate universe/purgatory is a place for closure... they live a different version of their lives there, to work out issues they couldn't overcome when they were living... before they can be ready to move on.

sawyer is a cop instead of a criminal, jack is able to help locke (when in real life he felt so guilty about not believing him), etc.

basically all the things people couldn't do or didn't have while they were living, they're able to work through in the purgatory world before they move on. maybe the son was just what jack needed to find his own personal peace/happiness.... maybe because of his own strained relationship with his father?

i think when you reflect back on this season, most of what happens in the purgatory world makes sense in a way.
And here is all you need to know. Great Post Emma

The End

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
no. not all you need to know. they were heavy in science for 6 years and didn't explain shit. Too many un answered questions used as a filler, pointless.

its magic I don't have to explain shit

thats what the show was about.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Great post Emma.

I still think if they would have had a few more, maybe 3, more epsiodes to explain more stuff and THEN had the finale i would have enjoyed it much more.

I guess there is gonna be extended stuff on the DVD...another way for them to get more money of course.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
list things that were solved
The Numbers
Jacks dead dad walking around
what is the monster
whys there a polar bear on the island
4 toed statue
The Dharma initiative
why the radio signal is being jammed
sideways flash (what ever you want to call it)
The magic box (it was just bullshit)
Black Rock (pirate ship)
Richards age
who were the skeletons

Thats just off the top of my head. Please feel free to add more

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
The Numbers
Jacks dead dad walking around
what is the monster
whys there a polar bear on the island
4 toed statue
The Dharma initiative
why the radio signal is being jammed
sideways flash (what ever you want to call it)
The magic box (it was just bullshit)
Black Rock (pirate ship)
Richards age
who were the skeletons

Thats just off the top of my head. Please feel free to add more
you must not have watched the show regularly; most of this was answered.