Kutt Calhoun - Raw N Unkutt

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2007
Why does Same O.G. sound like a leftover track from B.L.E.V.E.? Maybe its just me. I wasn't really feelin it, beat & hook weren't that great....But I still have pretty high hopes for this album after hearing the 3 snippets off The Infection. Something's Gotta Give sounds amazing. Will the other 2 songs on the sampler be on the album?

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I can understand that. Kutt definitely does seem to get ignored more than Krizz and, now, Lynch. Unrightfully so, i say too. Could be a case that the email has gotten "hung up" on it's way to you. I've had them come through a couple days after someone else mentions them.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
It's not exactly a new influence though. As it was used in that "Flames" intro or whatever, not just the vocal aspect, but the instrumental as well.

EDIT:

I seem to recall this (at least the hook) playing on his old site (though I could be wrong), which might have something to do with putting some in the mind of BLEVE.

Jan 16, 2007
well i preordered it....i decided im not taking the chance that best buy doesnt get any copies the first day it comes out......i just wish there was a way i can not get the shirt and rather get free shipping....

Jan 20, 2007
well i preordered it....i decided im not taking the chance that best buy doesnt get any copies the first day it comes out......i just wish there was a way i can not get the shirt and rather get free shipping....
yeah the shirt is like 3 sizes to big for me

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Album write-up:
Kutt Calhoun positions himself front and center with his newest release, Raw And Un-Kutt. As the follow up to Feature Presentation (2008), Kutt brings his straight-forward, street-conscious sound to the table with Raw And Un-Kutt, yet still maintains his girl-crazy, party sensibilities. Kutt Calhoun, longtime labelmate of Tech N9ne, brings you an album that is truly Kutt – with a flow that’s both rhythmic and melodic, he grabs you by the ears and pulls you into his world. With tracks like “Naked (Boom Boom Room)”, “Get Kutt”, “Redemption”, “Hey Hey Hey (Raw And Un-Kutt)” and “Flip Cam”, along with features from Tech N9ne, Brotha Lynch Hung, Joe Budden, E-40, Too Short and more, Raw And Un-Kutt will definitely be an album to keep in constant rotation.

Time to get past all the stale stuff – time to get Raw And Un-Kutt.
So there's another track for you (Redemption) and apparently Hey, Hey, Hey has a 'subtitle' in "Raw And Un-Kutt"

Also, "Krizz Kaliko's Mom" is Barbara Word.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Nesto The Owner is on the album.

num1snowman on Twitter said:
@KuttCalhoun ay kutt is nesto the owner on raw n un kutt???
KuttCalhoun on Twitter said:
@num1snowman yessir!!!
Ron Ron may be on there as well.
mercedezuaz on Twitter said:
RT @BrianBShynin I am wondering if Ron Ron's - Hey Honey could blow up outside of KC... I personally think it can...what do u think??? {YEP!
KuttCalhoun on Twitter said:
@mercedezuaz i dnt see y not, the song sizzling...got'em on a remix on my album..

Nov 7, 2006
My DM who was a stickler got fired so i get full control over the downtown window again, all in the boston area expect to see Kutt's album posters right on display in the heart of boston all thanks to Fats & Krazee617

Nov 14, 2002
No shirt and free shipping is a great idea that Strange should think about. I was just thinking about my Sickology and FP shirts, how I don't know where the fuck they went, and how it doesn't matter because they never fit and were white anyhow.