Kutt Calhoun - Raw N Unkutt

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
I don't recall a pre order costing this much before. $28 with international shipping. I actually stopped myself from continuing with the pre order. I will buy it for sure but might just buy it off of itunes.

Nov 7, 2006
will buy day of. willnot pre-order cause the cd prices are just ridiculous on that site. i mean dont they know that this cd will be 10 bucks almost everywhere, what gives?

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Travis has previously commented on the high prices for CDs on the Web Store. It's about keeping retail happy...

I also noticed that some of the people here are upset with the 18.98 price tag. This is completely out of our control. Retailers flip the fuck out when a label offers a cd direct for less than full SLP. Some retailers even go as far as not bringing in any units into their stores when this happens.

We are trying to do everything that we can to make it worth the price.

Jan 6, 2006
dope. good features. looking forward to this album than his last one. did Bun-B make it onto the album? i remember there was suppose to be a track that featured him.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Kutty also mentioned that he was waiting on his "slaughterhouse homies" to do verses, guess either Joey was the only one to come through, or they didn't mention the others. Shame if Joey is the only one on there, as I would've much preferred Kutt & Crooked or Kutt & Royce.

Jan 16, 2007
kutt and royce woulda been sick.....

im wondering if i should pre order cuz big scoobs and genius cds both werent in store till weeks after they got released..and BLH only had one copy of DAAM the first day..i dont want to chance it but god damn 27 bucks for cd shit that was more then the blu ray

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I'm going to guess that the Bun B feature never happened, and that Kutty wanted him on Same OG. Definitely sounds as though BG was going for "That's why I'm rocking with Kutty Cal and the boy Bun B," and when Bun B fell through, they "removed" his name from BG's verse and used it as the Bonus Track.

Jan 8, 2006
Travis has previously commented on the high prices for CDs on the Web Store. It's about keeping retail happy...
if they cant go lower on the 18.98, and if they are concerned about cost.

they should include FREE shipping. i wouldn't mind the $19 for the shirt and cd. but the shipping cost just makes it very questionable

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
I seem to remember free shipping back in the day with your pre order. I got no problem paying 18.00 for the autographed cd either. Its paying that much to get it shipped and then having to wait 2 weeks for it to get here.

Sep 17, 2008
I'm going to guess that the Bun B feature never happened, and that Kutty wanted him on Same OG. Definitely sounds as though BG was going for "That's why I'm rocking with Kutty Cal and the boy Bun B," and when Bun B fell through, they "removed" his name from BG's verse and used it as the Bonus Track.
Ya i see where your talking about now.