Kutt Calhoun - Raw N Unkutt

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 4, 2008
just watchin kutt on USTREAM

here some infos about raw and un-kutt, for those who wants to know...

+ It's a 18 tracks album (17 songs, 1 intro)

+ "She Wants Me" (feat. Irv Da Phenom & Too Short) - Irv is doing the hook and the first verse

+ "Flip Cam" - 816 Boys Track with Tech, Kutt, Krizz & Makzilla on it

+ "Calln My Name" - the last song on the album and if I understand right it has kalikos mom on the hook?!

+ "Naked (The Boom Boom Room)" (feat. Krizz Kaliko & Tech N9ne) - First single...They'll shoot a Video for that one next monday or tuesday... Krizz and Kutt on the hook, Tech has the middle verse.

+ "U Don't Wanna Funk" (feat. BG Bulletwound) - Not sure if it on raw and un-kutt or a BG album?!

+ "Flip It Ova" (feat. Tech N9ne)

+ "Get Kutt"

+ "Hey, Hey, Hey"

Promo in today...should be at the street teams around next week

Sep 17, 2008
just watchin kutt on USTREAM

here some infos about raw and un-kutt, for those who wants to know...

+ It's a 18 tracks album (17 songs, 1 intro)

+ "She Wants Me" (feat. Irv Da Phenom & Too Short) - Irv is doing the hook and the first verse

+ "Flip Cam" - 816 Boys Track with Tech, Kutt, Krizz & Makzilla on it

+ "Calln My Name" - the last song on the album and if I understand right it has kalikos mom on the hook?!

+ "Naked (The Boom Boom Room)" (feat. Krizz Kaliko & Tech N9ne) - First single...They'll shoot a Video for that one next monday or tuesday... Krizz and Kutt on the hook, Tech has the middle verse.

+ "U Don't Wanna Funk" (feat. BG Bulletwound) - Not sure if it on raw and un-kutt or a BG album?!

+ "Flip It Ova" (feat. Tech N9ne)

+ "Get Kutt"

+ "Hey, Hey, Hey"

Promo in today...should be at the street teams around next week
He also mentioned Brotha Lynch on a track, i cant remember the name.

The cd concept will be like a "Drug" The sections will be The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly....

Somethings gotta give will be on The Ugly

There all trying to decide whether there should be an 816 Boys cd first, or a KABOSH cd.

Kutt will have a solo set, on the Strange Dayz Tour, so wont Krizz. They still will be on with Tech at the end.

Theres more shit, i just cant remember right now...

Nov 27, 2007

The cd concept will be like a "Drug" The sections will be The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly....

Somethings gotta give will be on The Ugly

There all trying to decide whether there should be an 816 Boys cd first, or a KABOSH cd.

Kutt will have a solo set, on the Strange Dayz Tour, so wont Krizz. They still will be on with Tech at the end.

Theres more shit, i just cant remember right now...

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
'
Yes, Kaliko's mother on the hook.

Raw and Un-Kutt and feat. BG Bulletwound and E-40

Dark Nights, and I seem to recall him mentioning previously that "E-40 came through on that Dark Nights," but since he later said 40 was on You Don't Wanna Funk... iunno.

Also Bun B was going to be on Same OG, and was going to do the verse for free, but "some internal things" got in the way, clearances and such.

Nov 7, 2006
i never have high expectations for any of kutt's albums. i kinda know what i'm getting into and it never fails for me. love his music, and strange needs to pay more attention to him cause i have yet to get an email about the album pre-order which is odd