Kutt Calhoun - Raw N Unkutt

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2008
I already explained. They make a watered down type of club slap music to apeal to juggahoes not to mention all the merchandise and face painting. . .
There is barely any juggalos in this forum so idk why your lettin your teenage angst out in here...... Juggalo music sucks I agree. But Strange Music really isn't juggalo music.

Jan 30, 2008
I like hearing opinions outside of the strange music forum. I may not agree with all of it, but I don't think everything he is saying is incorrect. To be quite honest, I enjoy the posters challenging the status quo.

As for my opinion on the subject... For the amount of music that Tech puts out, a bit more beat diversity would be nice. Not because I don't like the music he makes, but because he's so damn talented and versatile that it's a shame that there isn't more. Kabosh, please.

Oct 17, 2009
Lol is muthafucka's really dissing Eazy-fucking-E in this thread? Better yet downplaying what he has done for the rap game. FUCKING LOL!!!!

May 1, 2009
How? There wasn't even any promo for this was there? If I wasn't a member of this forum I wouldn't have know the album was even out.
It was all over hiphopdx website. I dont know about any other places though.

not to mention it wasnt available at any best buy or fye in chicago last thursday when i went to pick it up. just checked bestbuy website and its now avialable at one of six that are in my area.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
The numbers put out by Kutt Calhoun/Strange Music are incorrect. The official numbers are:

Billboard 200: 162
Independent: 27
R&B/Hip-Hop: 27
Rap: 15
Heatseekers: 4

I wonder what's up with the 'false' numbers.

Jun 14, 2002
GOTTA SAY,AFTER LISTENIN...DIDNT REALLY LIKE IT..ONLY TRACK I PLAY FROM THE CD IS "DARK KNIGHTS"...NOTHIN ELSE WAS REALLY THAT DOPE TO ME..."FEATURE PRESENTATION" WAS DEFINITELY A BETTER ALBUM TO ME..I'MMA KEEP LISTENIN THO..SEE IF ANYTHING GROWS ON ME..