Kobe calls a ref a fucking faggot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
They both came in the same summer...and then Kobe was a bench player for the beginning of his career...he was a guard straight out of high school..it was a gamble..

Eddie Jones hepled Kobe progress too..I was always pissed that we got rid of Eddie Jones for Glen Rice...He deserved a ring with us.
van exel, cedric ceballos and eddie jones

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
the late 90s Lakers could have made it to the finals if it wasn't for stupid ass Del Harris...and everybody's Ego...

But yeah..thats when I became a fan...Eddie Jones...Van Exel, Ceballos etc...the year before we got Kobe and Shaq watching Laker games on a small ass black and white tv on Kcal with Chick calling the plays...the memories, lol. Then we got 'The Big Fella' and 'the Kid'..can't forget we got 'D Fish' that year too...lol...chick nicknamed everybody on the Lakeshow.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Jordan never scored 81, is he not on Kobe's level? Kobe never scored 100, is he not on Wilt's level?

Honestly, I think Wilt was a better player than Kobe personally and definitely think Jordan was. I think it's kinda silly to base a players worth or greatness by 1 regular season game.

Jan 12, 2006
Jordan never scored 81, is he not on Kobe's level? Kobe never scored 100, is he not on Wilt's level?

Honestly, I think Wilt was a better player than Kobe personally and definitely think Jordan was. I think it's kinda silly to base a players worth or greatness by 1 regular season game.
lol @ basing kobe's greatness on one season. you need to go back and carefully read the thread. i highly doubt people started saying kobe is top 5 all time due to one season. Although kobe did really grab peoples attention after that season. Both fans of kobe and haters of kobe realized he was an elite future hall of famer.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I was commenting on a comment someone made. Until Lebron scores 81 in a game, he won't be on Kobe's level, that is all it takes? To score 81 in a game? I don't care about the youtube video's you find for people that agree. Far more people agree that jordan is better.

ESPN poll last year asked, what would it take for Kobe to be greater than Jordan. Win more titles? More MVP's? The answer most picked was "KOBE WILL NEVER BE BETTER THAN JORDAN."

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Its discussion because people think scoring 81 points makes u a king. Ummm negative ghostrider. Its like being the best rapper, u gotta have the total package to be the best not only cuz u rap good or score a lot of points. And kobe mimics jordans style of play anyway so how can he better than the original. Cut the crap already.

Jul 5, 2009
MJ wit these current rules that the league has had for the past 6 or 7 years that are tailor made for wing players would be damn near unfair. Numbers aint everything but compare the stats and holla IronLungs. Kobe is GREAT but he aint the greatest Laker, let alone the greatest player.