Kobe calls a ref a fucking faggot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
Kobe is not THE greatest player of all time, but he will be up there when it is said and done.

Jordan is still the greatest. Only 99% of Lakers fans disagree with this statement because their homerism impairs their judgment.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
you cats love to cry. kobe is a superstar and probably the greatest player ever. The NBA has always let their superstars get away with murder.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF???????????????????????????? Did you really just say Kobe is probably the greatest player ever? Kobe isn't even top 5. Top 10, but not top 5.

Jordan's worst shooting percentages of his career was better than Kobe's shooting percentages in all years but one if I'm not mistaken. More titles, more MVP, better stats and better intangibles. It's really not that close of a debate.

Jan 12, 2006
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF???????????????????????????? Did you really just say Kobe is probably the greatest player ever? Kobe isn't even top 5. Top 10, but not top 5.

Jordan's worst shooting percentages of his career was better than Kobe's shooting percentages in all years but one if I'm not mistaken. More titles, more MVP, better stats and better intangibles. It's really not that close of a debate.
name 10 better players than kobe??

LOL @ better intangibles

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
you are a kobe dick rider, that's why you're all up in any thread having anything do with him.

i bet watching that video and that gif gives u butterflies in ur tummy and makes u think warm thoughts, im sure u sit there and imagine kobe saying it to you, and making your dream finally come true, to be a faggot with kobe, to be on his faggotry level

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Jan 12, 2006
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Michael Jordan, Wilt Chamberlin, Oscar Robertson, Tim Duncan, Shaq, Kareem Abdul Jabbar.

I will say it's unfair to Kobe because he's still an active player, but right now, those guys were better than Kobe. If Lebron stays on this path and can win even a couple championships, he'll be better than Kobe to me and I can't stand Lebron. He's the best player on the floor in any game he's in at almost any position. I hate to say it, but it's true.