Kobe calls a ref a fucking faggot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
haha hell yeah i am mad about it. no one giving a shit about the warriors doesnt mean shit!!! obviously no one cares about anything in the league! thats why its a fucking sham! all the league cares about are superstars and 2-3 teams they play for. it waters down the game, makes it less than what it should be. the league is full of double standards and thats why they are fucking faggots. i can say it all i want and kobe can too, but to say it on the court, to a ref, he should have been kicked out of the game! people have been kicked out for much less!

Dec 2, 2006
haha hell yeah i am mad about it. no one giving a shit about the warriors doesnt mean shit!!! obviously no one cares about anything in the league! thats why its a fucking sham! all the league cares about are superstars and 2-3 teams they play for. it waters down the game, makes it less than what it should be. the league is full of double standards and thats why they are fucking faggots. i can say it all i want and kobe can too, but to say it on the court, to a ref, he should have been kicked out of the game! people have been kicked out for much less!
Wah fucking wah. Look around, is anything fair in reality? In the famous words of your step daddy Al Davis, GET OVER IT!

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
P.S. no one give a s--t about the Warriors...not even a diss, just keeping it as real as possible...
The Warriors have been top 10 in attendance for like the past 6 years...For a shitty team thats pretty good...People give a shit about the warriors...

May 2, 2002
I can't stand Kobe...but this whole thing is stupid...he shouldn't have been fined at all.

I guess the league has to do something though cause it was caught on camera.

Jan 4, 2003
^ tha main difference with that whole thing was Cuban was talking shit to Martins mom.. so thats probably why his fine wasn't as heavy.. but then again that shouldn't matter it is the NBA, cant take personal shit into it.. Kobes a super star got kids watching him and groupies like IronCunt420 on his balls he gotta be professional in every single aspect

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
^ tha main difference with that whole thing was Cuban was talking shit to Martins mom.. so thats probably why his fine wasn't as heavy.. but then again that shouldn't matter it is the NBA, cant take personal shit into it.. Kobes a super star got kids watching him and groupies like IronCunt420 on his balls he gotta be professional in every single aspect
Martin didn't get fined for it at all.