Kobe calls a ref a fucking faggot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
theres no argument here. only faggot kobe lovers confusing legends with cocksuckers.

kobe equal to jordan? he's not even close. jordan was always a sav and didnt have the questionable issues that kobe did such as kobe being a spoiled fucking faggot ass brat. jordan never whined or had tantrums that kobe has had more than once. hes a fucking faggot. plain and simple and im not telling you bitches again so stop suggesting it. just because you would let the dude jizz on your face doesnt mean he is in mj's league.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
not better but theyre in the same league. Tim duncan is the best player EVER at his position. Can Kobe say the same? Kobe is nowhere near the best ever at his position.
That logic is f--king horrible and means nothing...

You can be the best Linebacker ever, but that doesnt mean you're "better" or even more "valuable" than the 3rd or 4th best "receiver" or "quarterback" ever...

Jordan isnt just considered the best guard ever, but also the best player to ever play the game of basketball in NBA history....No Center, Power Forward will EVER be in the running for that spot...ONLY a guard like Kobe will have the opportunity and that crown will never be officially crowned to anyone after Jordan...I just cant see it happening...at least not in my lifetime...

I'm Jordan for life, but Kobe IS probably the 2nd most effective guard ever in NBA history....but that debate will go on forever and I dont care to participate in it..I just wanted to point out that saying Tim is the best at his position has nothing to do with Kobe, because the player(Jordan) who is argued better than Kobe takes a much bigger s--t on Tim....just saying....

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
That logic is f--king horrible and means nothing...

You can be the best Linebacker ever, but that doesnt mean you're "better" or even more "valuable" than the 3rd or 4th best "receiver" or "quarterback" ever...

Jordan isnt just considered the best guard ever, but also the best player to ever play the game of basketball in NBA history....No Center, Power Forward will EVER be in the running for that spot...ONLY a guard like Kobe will have the opportunity and that crown will never be officially crowned to anyone after Jordan...I just cant see it happening...at least not in my lifetime...

I'm Jordan for life, but Kobe IS probably the 2nd most effective guard ever in NBA history....but that debate will go on forever and I dont care to participate in it..I just wanted to point out that saying Tim is the best at his position has nothing to do with Kobe, because the player(Jordan) who is argued better than Kobe takes a much bigger s--t on Tim....just saying....
thats the point though. only kobe fans compare him to jordan. i fucking hated jordan when he played in the league but hes still the best to ever live. only kobe dick riders will put him in the same category as jordan. thats the difference. if youre having a hard time understanding that then i dont know what to tell you. nobody on the planet would ever say that jordan isnt the best ever. EXCEPT A KOBE FAN. thats it. jordan was always an animal. he was never a bitch ass lil kid like kobe, and didnt come from a professional basketball pedigree.

Sep 24, 2006
not to jump in but phil ur a moron. only kobe dick riders put him in the same category as jordan? half of these basketball people dont even like kobe but still put the kobe and jordan conversation out there. jordan will always be number one but kobe will be a close second which puts him in the same category.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
not to jump in but phil ur a moron. only kobe dick riders put him in the same category as jordan? half of these basketball people dont even like kobe but still put the kobe and jordan conversation out there. jordan will always be number one but kobe will be a close second which puts him in the same category.
who are all these players that put kobe equal with jordan? lets get real here.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
by the way fuck you and your opinion

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
Fuck MJ and Kobe...MAGIC THE GOAT..1980 Finals..rookie ass Magic plays every position on the floor, scores 42 points, 15 boards, and 7 assists and closes out the 76ers with no Kareem....BEASTIN lol....

lol..really though...I hate these Kobe Jordan debates, lol

As players, Kobe and Jordan are definately in the same league...the difference is that Kobe will never overcome Jordan's LEGACY. The different circumstances that each player went through in their careers has made it impossible. Kobe came into the league as a teenaged kid coming off the bench who had to work his way into the starting lineup. He then played second fiddle to Shaq and by the 2000-2001 season finally became a viable 1st option next to Shaq. The individual achievements Jordan was able to rack up will always have him in a higher spot than Kobe...the only way for Kobe to counterbalance that is to win more titles than Jordan..which is definately possible...but again..the best he can hope for is to be considered an equal to Jordan...never better.

There will never be another MJ...and in the future people will say there will never be another Kobe Bryant.

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
Another thing that hurts Kobe is that he came AFTER Jordan...that alone put's him under Jordan in people's minds just because of how beloved Jordan was. The media loved that guy...Kobe? not so much...lol

On another note, I even debate who is the greatest Laker. I still don't think Kobe has overtaken Magic yet. If he wins this year...He does imo...but right now..Magic and Kobe are neck and neck...

Sep 24, 2006
who are all these players that put kobe equal with jordan? lets get real here.
noone said players i said people. as in analysts and the like, half of them are always brining up kobe and jordan debate. and 80% of them dont like kobe. so u thinking they arent in the same league is just plain idiotic