Ironman 2 - Pics, Trailers, Updates, etc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
War Machine Revealed in Iron Man 2 Poster

The blueprint is already there. Dont know if a new director would hurt things much. I think he should be a part of it why mess up a good thing, but in the end I dont think it matters. People arent going to see Iron Man 2 on account of whos directing it.

Apr 25, 2002
The blueprint is already there. Dont know if a new director would hurt things much. I think he should be a part of it why mess up a good thing, but in the end I dont think it matters. People arent going to see Iron Man 2 on account of whos directing it.

Ummm Jon Favreau directed both movies.

Don Cheadle & Terrence Howard are actors. Howard played Col. James 'Rhodey' Rhodes in the first Iron Man film Cheadle will play the character in 2.

:dead:

Apr 25, 2002
I think he thought Terrence Howard directed the first Iron Man movie and Don Cheadle was directing 2 and that people were saying one was better than the other. So he was trying to say that changing directors for the sequel wasn't going to matter.

Then again. He's German so it could be some kind of code for the rising fourth Reich that I am unable to decipher and that my assumption that his message had anything to do with the movie Iron Man and my smart ass reply could just be further obfuscating the impending Aryan[Iron Man] rise.