Ironman 2 - Pics, Trailers, Updates, etc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
still haven't seen part 1, despite everyone telling me how awesome it is.
You need to really get on with that and watch it, Homie.

When it came out I took my son to the movies to watch it. I wasn't really into it per-say. I went more for my son and I had the whatever attitude about it.

To my surprize I was hooked before I knew it. Halfway through the movie my son turned to me and say's, "Daddy I need to go to the bathroom."

I didn't say it, but thought to myself, "GOT DAMMIT!" I took him and was like, "HURRY UP!" LOL!!!!

May 2, 2002
You need to really get on with that and watch it, Homie.

When it came out I took my son to the movies to watch it. I wasn't really into it per-say. I went more for my son and I had the whatever attitude about it.

To my surprize I was hooked before I knew it. Halfway through the movie my son turned to me and say's, "Daddy I need to go to the bathroom."

I didn't say it, but thought to myself, "GOT DAMMIT!" I took him and was like, "HURRY UP!" LOL!!!!
HAHA....you see this here cup son?

May 16, 2002
I watched the first one like for an half an hour and hit eject. I wouldn't give a crap about this either but since Scarlett is on it, I'm probably going to DL this.
After all the people I know personally, all the news coverage and everybody online that say it was a surprize hit & much better than expected. So you my friend, happen to be in the extreme minority here.

You know what? Fuck that! Gimmie your shoes bitch!!!!

:cheeky:

LOL!!!! j/k

Apr 25, 2002
Serious question: Explain that one. I mean other than not liking any super / comic book hero as a kid. Yes, I'd understand that coming from a female.
There are lots of reasons. Some I could think of . . .

It is pretty tame - it is a mass marketed for mass appeal movie. Lots of CGI. It might not have contained enough of the right kind of action for someone looking for an action movie. The last fight/ending could have been better.

Some people aren't into this kind of movie and aren't entertained by bright colors, fast moving objects, and splosions.