Ironman 2 - Pics, Trailers, Updates, etc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Went and saw this last night.

Here are my thoughts. . .

Micky Rourke was a good choice for villain and did a good job. Not as good as the first one, but a nice follow up. Would have liked to see more time spent on Tony’s battle with drugs and booze. I didn’t think there was too much going on with villains and characters like critics had said. I thought the whole race in Monacco thing was terrible. Looked totally fake. Was just stupid in general. I don’t know how they can make a fight between Iron Man, Warmachine, and like 20 warmachine bots look cool, but race cars look worse than Forsa Motorsports video game. They better make the Avengers movie real good since they spent like 1/3 of this movie hyping it and laying groundwork for it. Finally the same problem I had with the first one I have with this – how do you have a 2 hr movie and build up to a fight with the villain and then have it last like one minute? Spend some time thinking how to make the fight cool because building up a villain for the whole movie only to have him die real quick at the end without really putting up a fight is pretty lame.

3 out of 5

Dec 9, 2005
Agree with CB, I thought the way they ended up taking Whiplash (Rourke) in the movie was really lack luster, for all of the time they spent on his background and what not.