Inside the Mind of a Teen Killer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Theres no proof that Weise even listened to Horrorcore at all. It's speculation due to what other people told the news. Jimmy Donn saw it as an opening to take attention. Mars was already getting looked at for this shit. Someone dropped Mars name over there. Jimmy Donn ain't shit. Faggot wanted the attention, but wasn't about to beef with Mars for it.

I'm pretty sure Jimmy Donn was supposed to be at the 3M Fest. Well, guess who didn't have the courage to show up?
They have proof by checking the IP Adress on his computer and browsing computer history, as well as asking people associated with him. Looking into notebooks which he wrote in and ect.

Of course he listend to horrorcore, if he didn't they woulda targeted the goth subculture again.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
They have proof by checking the IP Adress on his computer and browsing computer history, as well as asking people associated with him. Looking into notebooks which he wrote in and ect.

Of course he listend to horrorcore, if he didn't they woulda targeted the goth subculture again.

Jeff Weise

If anything he was more influenced by bullying, films like Zero Day, and Nazi Party interest then add in the fact that he was 16. Easily influenced. Music has little to do with anything we do.

If music influenced people that much almost ever crime would have music to blame. Not just school shootings. They only blame music when it has to do with kids. I go to a McDonalds and kill a hand full of people mass murder style guess what? I'm 21. The influence they shove on you won't be music.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
I was not saying music was a influence on his shooting because that's retarted, the reason he shot up the school is because he was open about himself being a nazi, so everyone picked on him because of it. You can just look at him and tell he was probably a fat fuckin asshole that deserved to get his asss kicked because he was probably talking a whole bunch of shit on people.

I can see from his view point, all those kids dressing like mainstream niggers, bumping that G-Unit pussy ass shit, whiteboys trying to be thugging like 50 Cent. Yes they make me sick too, but that dosen't mean you kill them, it means you mind your own fuckin buisness, get a good education, and let the other kids grow up to become drug selling hood rats, who either end up in jail, strung out, or killed.