Inside the Mind of a Teen Killer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
What the author says about violence in music and video games is bullshit. I've played lots of violent games and listened to some crazy music, but I ain't gonna kill someone cuz of it. And didn't Jeff Weise listen to Prozak too? I think I saw an interview with Prozak about the Red Lake shooting.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
What the author says about violence in music and video games is bullshit. I've played lots of violent games and listened to some crazy music, but I ain't gonna kill someone cuz of it. And didn't Jeff Weise listen to Prozak too? I think I saw an interview with Prozak about the Red Lake shooting.
he bumped Project Deadman, mars, jimmy donn, smcrazy, and i believe king gordy

and heavy metal goth music

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
He didn't bump Jimmy Donn. Jimmy Donn was caught lying to the news on his forum trying to steal my publicity. I had him shook and he don't do live shows anymore because he don't want his ass beat.
ok now Imma hunt down that fat fuck, skin him alive and make pork chops out of that fat fuckin fake pig

Sep 16, 2008
He didn't bump Jimmy Donn. Jimmy Donn was caught lying to the news on his forum trying to steal my publicity. I had him shook and he don't do live shows anymore because he don't want his ass beat.
He said he quit making music to raise his family. but we all know he's a bitch

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Theres no proof that Weise even listened to Horrorcore at all. It's speculation due to what other people told the news. Jimmy Donn saw it as an opening to take attention. Mars was already getting looked at for this shit. Someone dropped Mars name over there. Jimmy Donn ain't shit. Faggot wanted the attention, but wasn't about to beef with Mars for it.

I'm pretty sure Jimmy Donn was supposed to be at the 3M Fest. Well, guess who didn't have the courage to show up?