Inside the Mind of a Teen Killer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com

by Phil Chalmers​

This book is a must have for any horrorcore or juggalo collector. I am featured / profiled in the violent media chapter with interviews and quotes and more along with the Insane Clown Posse, Marilyn Manson, Cannibal Corpse, Slipknot, 2Pac and more.

The book comes out in Bookstores nationwide on the 10th anniversery of the Columbine school shooting, April 20th. Many TV and radio apperances will be made by the author and you may even see me on your mommas favorite talk show through out the year. You can pre-order the book from Amazon.com by clicking here.

Sep 16, 2008
Haha I think if anyone is going to be on talk shows, it's gonna be dudes like Manson and Slipknot. Book looks dope though I'm going to buy it, not just cuz you're in it but school shootings kind of fascinate me. I've seen all the columbines video journals and shit. Mars and ICP being in this will be the shit!!! I remember violent J was on the columbine Vh1 program that aired after the attack

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
It's gonna be very interesting reading this, I wonder when another big school shooting's gonna happend and if this book will be something they blame it on.

Dope Mars, ICP, Tupac, Manson, Slipknot, and most likely Eminem and Linkin Park

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
It's gonna be very interesting reading this, I wonder when another big school shooting's gonna happend and if this book will be something they blame it on.

Dope Mars, ICP, Tupac, Manson, Slipknot, and most likely Eminem and Linkin Park
The author put this book out to prevent school shootings and hes talking shit about the artists in the book basicly. He travels the country training police officers and teachers about what to look for in teens to prevent shit like this.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com

by Phil Chalmers​

This book is a must have for any horrorcore or juggalo collector. I am featured / profiled in the violent media chapter with interviews and quotes and more along with the Insane Clown Posse, Marilyn Manson, Cannibal Corpse, Slipknot, 2Pac and more.
Dope.. All my favorite bands/artists. lol

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
The author put this book out to prevent school shootings and hes talking shit about the artists in the book basicly. He travels the country training police officers and teachers about what to look for in teens to prevent shit like this.
And a potential school shooter will pick up the book so that way he knows how to avoid all those warning signs so that way nobody sees it coming.

They should have a book where they basically talk shit on the community since these kids are easily picking up guns from parents, adults, other kids, but I'm sure this book will cover that.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
These books and theories on school shootings are fucking horse shit, there are no real signs.

I'm sure those little redneck kids a couple years before columbine that pulled the fire alarm and picked kids off didn't fit the profile this ass creates.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
These books and theories on school shootings are fucking horse shit, there are no real signs.

I'm sure those little redneck kids a couple years before columbine that pulled the fire alarm and picked kids off didn't fit the profile this ass creates.
It could be anyone, a school shooter dosen't really stand out of place till he commits the crime really, then they see the fucked up side of that kid. And as they believe it's just that kid, they don't know that there is more kids in that school with the same interest

Sep 16, 2008
"Hey guys i hate my life so I'm going to bring a gun to school and dress like a commando faggot like my heroes dylan and eric did then try to shoot at people with my shitty aim and fire off like 800 shots and kill 4 people then I'm going to shoot myself because i'm scared to get in trouble"

Such faggots

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
"Hey guys i hate my life so I'm going to bring a gun to school and dress like a commando faggot like my heroes dylan and eric did then try to shoot at people with my shitty aim and fire off like 800 shots and kill 4 people then I'm going to shoot myself because i'm scared to get in trouble"

Such faggots
Cho Seung Hui was actually a really good shot. Hence him winning the top body count.

He's still a bitch though.