Inside the Mind of a Teen Killer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Trust me.. No way to forget that fucking number. The people around here basically immortalized him by putting that number everywhere. Its pretty annoying. Although I know they were just trying to build/create memorials for the victims (and you can't pretend like they never lived and it didn't happen) but at the same time... They just turned him into a martyr.

Its kinda like the serial killer off of Frighteners.. These kids are just trying to beat the next guys number.

Sep 16, 2008
U go to virginia tech? Wow that is FUCKED UP. They're basically having everyone remember the KILLER rather than the VICTIMS

Nov 15, 2007
The author put this book out to prevent school shootings and hes talking shit about the artists in the book basicly. He travels the country training police officers and teachers about what to look for in teens to prevent shit like this.
And a potential school shooter will pick up the book so that way he knows how to avoid all those warning signs so that way nobody sees it coming.
good point, thats why sometimes my scum bag self watches all those first 48 shows to see in the mind of those detectives and basically learn how to not get caught if i ever did decide to commit that

either way book looks like a surprisingly good read... might check it out, might not

Mar 22, 2007
The author put this book out to prevent school shootings and hes talking shit about the artists in the book basicly. He travels the country training police officers and teachers about what to look for in teens to prevent shit like this.
Isn't he the guy that hated on the horrorcore artists when Red Lake Happened?