IM stuck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
Bytch dont get mad at me because you punked out and didnt fuckin call. Bytch ass nigga. Dont try to tray like you hard or some'n. Fuck boy, I gave you the right number. If you scared then say you scared. Dont try to turn around put it on me because you didnt call sayin I gave you the wrong number. Thats some hoe ass shyt. Go back to the fuckin PM and check the number you bytch.
....as a matter of fact the number I gave you was 770-842-5093, dont lie and say I didnt. For anybody else thats seeing this, call that number and see if I answer. If somebody comes back and said that I answered then that shows you was just lyin about callin....

May 15, 2002
Cmoke...U cant get mad because I aint gone battle yo hoe azz in text. Like I said, since you got so much anna on ya chest then why dont U call me so we can do this shyt. Punk azz...U gone punk out just like seasick did. I posted the number above, so call if you that buck.

May 10, 2002
i want everyone to see.....

i wantm to see how wack u really come homeboy quit tuckin ya nuts between ya legs bitch n step out ta get knocked down