IM stuck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
LOL u have the original file for that? or did u jack it? btw are you old enough to lift the toilet seat? cuz the sky aint tha limit for you or ur wack ass lyrics...i ripped u up "thug" C go home ta momma bitch

Aug 28, 2002
homeboy the fuckin end ur driveways the limit.. you know ur parents start flashin u leave the yard unsupervised.. real talk mayne.. you think your goin places? sorry but I got news for ya.. you ain't goin no where:dead:

Aug 28, 2002
JG_ said:
lol.. whats with all the shit talkin?
homeboys a jacker and talks shit thinkin' hes the best..

1. He cannot TEXT at all 'n that should tell you something about his audio's and lyric writing skills..

2. He jacks peoples work.. Because he cannot improve on his own..

Damn shame..:confused:

May 15, 2002
LOL!!!! Lil fat azz white kid trying to make it in rap...
I probably shouldnt be the one to talk, but that cover aint hittin on nuthin. It dont even look like you attempted to blend the picture with the background. Also...gradient glows around people are super played out....

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
sinista sinista sinista...shame on you dawg, who are u to klown on somebodys dreams, im a "white kid" who will definitly rip you boooyyyeeeee...n e time u feel like gettin lyrically abused holla at me, sucka...$$

just to clarify, i think thug c is a little bitch fer jackin sumones hard work, but not fer the fact he's a white kid tryna make it in rap even tho he do look like he got sum sugar in his tank...

Apr 26, 2002
OK THIS SHIT IS PISSEN ME OFF THE WHOLE DESIGN WAS MADE BY ME WITH AN EXCEPTION OF THE HOUSE & c-SMOKE YOU SAY I STILL GRAFICS LIKE TEFLON SAID WERES DA PROOF AND X-CAB YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A REASON TO TALK SHIT UNLESS THATS ALL YOU DO FUCK DIS SHIT GO HATE ON SOMEONE ELSE WHORE

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Theres a good title for em.. Im only hatin cuz everyone sayz hes stealin shit and that aint koo.. but as for bein a fat white kid try'n to rap, if he got skillz hes goin farther then the sky.. ~1~

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Shit that fool aint got no fuckin lyrics, shit im white wut? i bust on tons of people from different races n cultures i aint seein no difference and anyone that does is plain out shady. ayo "thug" C keep my name out ya faggot ass mouth cuz first off the shits Cmoke (sssss-moe-k) not c-Smoke, second cuz ill beat u in anything u do anything y? cuz ur a bitch without balls ur fuckin 12 years old sayin the skys the limit when son, u aint even seen the shit...get real wake up ur shit aint goin no where. dont make me pull that thread up were i done more than tought u what battlin wuz, U R FUCKIN WACK, get that shit through ya head, thats all im sayin dont fuckin reply back to this cuz i aint readin ya bullshit anyway aigh?

~Cmoke