IM stuck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
Boy aint got no business claimin to be a thug.
@SeaSick...Mothafucka I dont rap on online and dont plan on doing the shyt. So take them lil "keystyles" to somebody else. Remember this....niggaz will feel you more from actually hearing you then what they will from reading your shyt. Thats why I dont rap online because I want people to feel every word of my shyt and the emotion I have when I say it.

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
@ sinista, who said anything bout "keystyles" i dont fukk wit em either mayne, like i said holla at me when u wanna get down battle/diss track wise and we'll see what this "white kid" will do to ya lyrically, shit ill even give u a beat to come at me on if u need it, i just dont like people who clown on "white kids" who rap, u want to EARN RESPECT in the game and stupid comments like yours makes people LOSE RESPECT for you...

May 15, 2002
Fuck white rappers, they aint got no business tryna rap. Rap is a black thang and white folks aint got no business interfering in that. I guarantee you cuzz, you dont wanna see me in a rap battle mayne. I also dont need you to give me no beat, unless its some of that south shyt, then I dont want it. Keep that whack azz west coast style to youself becuz I dont wanna hear it.

Jan 19, 2003
x-calibur: hey homie tha lil drawin of the jay and the bong thats actually drawn buy a cousin of mine, in the future if you use it could you give him props since its his work. Thanks

Thug-C: seems to me for whatever the reason alot of niggas on here dont like you. If you serious bout doin somethin in the music game you might wanna go somewhere else to promote your shit cause it seems like you got too many enemies on here, even if you dropped the sickest album ever i have a feelin fools on here would still hate.....in other words promote your shit to people who will apperciate it, why bother to keep promotin yourself on here when you know niggas just gonna hate. I aint got a any hate up in my blood though, so if you seriously bout this music shit and you aint just joking around then good luck homie just stay at it.

As far all the niggas that hate on him for being young, yall act like you were never young. Nigga proally no older than 10yrs old and yall hate on him like hes a grown man, i think alot of yall need to grow up cause you just actin his age the only bad thing is yall are grown men.

Aug 21, 2002
Fuck white rappers, they aint got no business tryna rap. Rap is a black thang and white folks aint got no business interfering in that.
thats the most ignorant statement i have ever heard....white, black, mexican, japanese...it dont matter if u can spit than u can spit bottom line.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Mayne.. If you got skillz u should rap if you think difrently get the FUCK outa the rap industry.. So basicly your sayin your hatin' on woodie 'n alot of other rapers on the siccness.. ? Your a fuckin idiot..

May 15, 2002
I'll roast any white rapper out there...just bring 'em on. White rappers aint shyt but some wannabe black folks thats it. I hate white rappers because when rap first blew up off the gangsta image, they tried to ban it, talk down about it and shyt. Now when black people who came from nothin are gettin rich off of it, they all of a sudden want a part in it....and that dont fly with me.

Jan 28, 2003
White this, black that.......... Fuck it all, i dont wanna get stuck in no stereotypes.

Like all black folks are thugz or pimps and all white folks are Hardrock fans or redneck country & western fans.

Im not saying that black folks should be thankfull that white folks are into rap but shouldnt they be proud and think it´s fun that they invented something that is so good that folks it wasnt aimed for in the first place started to dig it ?

Yeah, lets hope Sinista´s rap skills are better than his graphic design skills. He whines on every forum on the net "If yáll dont like this cover i gona stop designing" ohhhhhh

Jan 19, 2003
i know plenty of white folks that live in the ghetto. And its actually a fact that there are more white people that live in poverty than blacks. So quit actin like you the only nigga that has the right to rap, anyone has the right to try to get up out the ghetto.