IM stuck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
bay_dezinz said:
i know plenty of white folks that live in the ghetto. And its actually a fact that there are more white people that live in poverty than blacks. So quit actin like you the only nigga that has the right to rap, anyone has the right to try to get up out the ghetto.
^^^This the only person that understood what I meant. The white rappers that I dont like are the ones who were born with a silver spoon in their mouth then wanna step on the mic and act like they been thru so much...thats what I meant. If you really been thru some shyt and wanna make money be talkin about it...do what you do. All I ask is that you keep it real when yo ass step on that mic and alotta white rappers dont do that, well, alotta these punk ass mainstream artists dont do that either. Thats what I meant by that.
And fo yall talkin shyt about my rappin without ever hearing me before....fuck yall because yall aint ready for my otha level shyt. All yall doing is giving people what they "WANT" to hear, Im giving them what they "NEED" to hear.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
So you meant that more white people grew up in the ghetto with silverspoonz in their mouthz? ..umm... wtf.. that made no since.. He said MORE WHITE PEOPLE GROW UP IN THE GHETTO.. If your in the ghetto you aint got no silver spoon goin on.. u got the ghetto 'n people gettin shot 'n shit..

^^ REAL TALK

Jan 28, 2003
"Fuck white rappers, they aint got no business tryna rap. Rap is a black thang and white folks aint got no business interfering in that."

So what do you expect us to think when u say something like that ? An statement like that leaves no room for reading between the lines or interpretting the real message or anything...

Yup Tony206, thats exactly what i meant :)

May 15, 2002
KODOGG...You worried about the wrong thang. Like I was sayin...if you aint been thru shyt, dont get on the mic actin like you have. Alotta white rappers do that, black artists do too, but more white artists do that. I just hate the fact that rap is getting too commercialized and everybody is tryna to impress everyone else and not keepin it real. Thats my point. If youre a white rapper who actually been thru it all and seen it all, then put it in raps and make money. If youre a white rapper who never struggled in life, never had to worry about anything, then dont get on the mic talkin about you been thru this and that.....

May 15, 2002
Aiight Sea Sick mayne...since you got so fuckin much to say then see about me then cuzz....Fuck battlin this shyt out on a track, call me up on da phone for a freestyle battle and I guarantee you I fuck you up so bad til the point you decide you dont wanna battle nobody else. You gone get ya issue under-estimating me.....

Jun 2, 2002
nawww fuck that shit.....i wanna hear this muthafucker rap...post up some tracks like the BART battles. if this muthafucker has the shit i "need to hear" and is more deserving of a microphone than any white dude out there, id like to hear his shit.

i agree that people shouldn't rap about fake shit that they're not about.......but dont try to go back and change your words, because that first shit you said was some racist ass ignorant bullshit....so go on and spit your shit homie, and i hope that quote at the end of your sig isn't out of one of your tracks

May 10, 2002
Mista Sinista said:
I'll roast any white rapper out there...just bring 'em on. White rappers aint shyt but some wannabe black folks thats it. I hate white rappers because when rap first blew up off the gangsta image, they tried to ban it, talk down about it and shyt. Now when black people who came from nothin are gettin rich off of it, they all of a sudden want a part in it....and that dont fly with me.

SINISTA.....BATTLES FORUM....SET THAT BITCH UP IM WHITE AN IM GUNNA SLAP THAT RACIST GRIN OFF YA FACE BITCH BELIEVE ME!!

LOSER OF BATTLE GETS BANNED?

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
how u gunna tell me i didnt call...ur a fucking retard, just give me a real number and ill call right now...little bitch tryna act hard and front like i didnt call, me-scared to call you- haha NEVER...im sick of playing ur stupid little reply tag games kid...put ur number on here since its ur celly so people can see if its a real fucking number...stupid ass fucking little kids i swear....