If you could KTFO any actor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Freddie Roach = Adam Savage w more hair.

As far as a celebrity to fight, I'd love to swing on Shia LaDouche... Whatever his name is from the Transformers movies. There's just something about that kid I do not like.

Jul 6, 2008
haha, this thread title should be changed to people hate people for no reason. not cuz they rich, have bitch, only cuz its for no reason, lol.

kid cant be that old. kid was maybe 4, so jerry was made in later 90a what-year. he's maybe high school, now

Mar 2, 2006
As far as a celebrity to fight, I'd love to swing on Shia LaDouche... Whatever his name is from the Transformers movies. There's just something about that kid I do not like.

my lil sister used to watch dat Evens Stevens show on tha Disney Channel awhile back and i kouldnt stand dat kidd in dat show.. i kant stand him even more now kuz homie is jus a straight doucher!!

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
You are high or retarded...because that dude is hilarious.

He was one of the best part of Funny People. He was supposed to annoying for a reason...that was the part he was playing.
he's not funny period, human giant is not making his case any better either, neither is observe and report...need i say more? he's fucking retarded and unfunny to me.

the only somewhat funny line he had in funny people was that shitlist.com thing, maybe his career, that's just me tho...