If you could KTFO any actor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
^Forgot about that sumbitch...does ANYONE ON THE PLANET besides window lickin retards think that dude is funny??? I've actually tried to sit through 5 mins of his show just to see what all the fuss was about...and I literally felt embarassed for America. No wonder terrorists want to blow us up...cause of Tyler Perry.

Feb 5, 2006
every time i accidently get stuck watching csi miami somehow and have to hear this bastard make some stupid pun in the beginning of the show, or accidently pass by the channel and hear him getting on some criminals back in that lame ass voice, my blood pressure rises

IDK,David Caruso was pretty good in First Blood, King Of New York, Kiss Of Death, and the 1st season of NYPD Blue.

Mar 2, 2006
^ i propd u for ya sig.. is dat like an annual festival or sumthin? and is it in tha States or sumwhea off in tha Latin countries? i needa get my hands on wunna dem broads.. matta fact.. ALL OF EM!! JEEEEEEEEEEEESUS!!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Really. I've had several opportunities to watch it but just passed it over. I probably got the wrong first impression. I'll check it out I believe it's on demand right now. Maybe this will change myoutlook on Schwartzman.
Owen Wilson is in it too. That's why I said you probably hated it (if you had seen it I was implying).