If you could KTFO any actor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
I want to comment on a few of your posts but none more than ChemyV5!

Really?!? Don't get me wrong we all have our own taste but.. shit, Stiller is one of my favorite actor/comedians! Is there any specific role or movie you hate or is it just him?

Mar 18, 2003
Dana Carvey. His impersonations are horrible and not funny to me. His voice is hella annoying.
His OLD shit is funny but I have seen SOME of his new stand-up and.. it is really dissapointing. But I just don't feel like he needs to be Ko'd (yet).

Nicolas Cage
Tom Hanks
George Clooney
Ben Affleck
Keifer SutherlandRyan Gosling
Andy Dick
vin diesel
keanu reeves
Keifer from 24 needs to be KTFO (actually anything over the past decade), but Keifer from Young Guns I/II, Sleepers and A Time To Kill.. another story.

Edit: The Lost Boys!

Mar 18, 2003
Idk. I guess it's just him. All of his movies I've watched can't get me to laugh the way Jim Carrey or Adam Sandler would. No homo.
All good. Carrey is one of my favorite actors, both comedic and drama, and I think Stiller requires a certain perspective I guess. He often plays the roll of "how much fucked up shit can possibly happen to me", which I can understand can get boring, but it cracks me the fuck up.

Feb 14, 2004
UGH! I hate this fucker! He ain't even funny!

Fucking hate this bitch too. She needs to learn how to act or something.

She's looking pretty good in this pic, though, but I'd still love to punch her face in.
LMAO Dayum, now that's a cat fight I want to see!

I also didn't like George Lopez's daughters(George Lopez Show) attitude when she was older, damn spoiled brat! Mari Go Dumb can punch her lights out, too.

Feb 14, 2004
His OLD shit is funny but I have seen SOME of his new stand-up and.. it is really dissapointing. But I just don't feel like he needs to be Ko'd (yet).

Keifer from 24 needs to be KTFO (actually anything over the past decade), but Keifer from Young Guns I/II, Sleepers and A Time To Kill.. another story.
Don't forget the Lost Boys

Feb 14, 2004
All good. Carrey is one of my favorite actors, both comedic and drama, and I think Stiller requires a certain perspective I guess. He often plays the roll of "how much fucked up shit can possibly happen to me", which I can understand can get boring, but it cracks me the fuck up.
Yeah I don't mind Stiller's acting. He's funny in some of his movies.

Mar 18, 2003
Don't forget the Lost Boys
Fuck.. me. I sat there for a minute and thought of all his tight movies, and that was the first one that popped in my head! Then after collecting whatever other flicks I could think of I somehow left it out. Clearly that is another classic with Keifer. One of the GOAT vampire flicks. I must edit my last post!

Mar 18, 2003
Flatliners & Stand by Me as well. Oh, cant forget The Vanashing:

So i agree, oldschool Keifer = good. Current version Keifer = fag
Flatliners.. that's what it was. I always confuse that movie with Sleepers for some reason. Good movie. But that is what I meant - he's not even in Sleepers. And how could I forget Eyeball!

Jul 6, 2008
i always wanted to punch that lil cute kid from jerry mcguire, lil ol sissy ass bitch. they put him in the movie cuz he was cute and adorable, i hated how they cast him. when he grins, i get angry for some reason. lil retarded ass smile, fuck him.