If you could KTFO any actor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
Or actress..? Fuck it. Who would they be?

This is something I have put some thought into.

#1 Jason Biggs

:mad::mad:

For the longest time I have just wanted to fire on this punk. Must be from the American Pie movies I used to watch years ago that I just developed this disgust for him. I don't like anything about him, but more than anything I hate how he plays the same asshole in every movie. If I could fight one person in the movie industry, it would be him.

#2 Jason Schwartzman

Not sure about the origins of my distaste for this guy.. I have never seen an entire movie of his (that I can recall) and there is really nothing I can say about his personality or ability to act. It has everything to do with the way he looks. I don't know, but I just want to stomp his head in.

:confused::confused:

#3 Owen Wilson

So many people like this guy, and while I will admit I do find some of his movies/roles to be entertaining, sometimes I just want to fuck his shit up. Wedding Crashers is a dope movie but when I watch him in that film my blood boils. It is sort of a grey area because I don't hate him as much as the afore mentioned dickheads, but he pisses me off plenty enough.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Both Jason Schwartzman and Owen Wilson have moderate to big roles in a few really good movies. Both seem like douches in real life though.

-edit-

Actually, now that I think of it I've only liked either in Wes Anderson movies.

You must have really hated The Darjeeling Limited. I love that fucking movie.

Apr 7, 2006
Topher Grace for & everybody else involved wit Spider-Man 3... but Topher especially for making Venom into a homo

Aug 24, 2003
every time i accidently get stuck watching csi miami somehow and have to hear this bastard make some stupid pun in the beginning of the show, or accidently pass by the channel and hear him getting on some criminals back in that lame ass voice, my blood pressure rises

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Sometimes there are heads that just need punching..

and number 1

They need to get bashed, plain and fucking simple.

If they were all at the same place at the same time, I would do this..

Mar 18, 2003
Both Jason Schwartzman and Owen Wilson have moderate to big roles in a few really good movies. Both seem like douches in real life though.

-edit-

Actually, now that I think of it I've only liked either in Wes Anderson movies.

You must have really hated The Darjeeling Limited. I love that fucking movie.
Never seen it! I heard it was good though. I just looked over all of Schwartzman's movies and the only one I think i've seen is Spun and parts of Huckabees and others. Like I said it's just the way he looks; like some smelly ass kid who never showered in highschool, always said dumb shit and lied a lot, like about how his dad might have been captured by the vietnamese and escaped, killing 20 with his bare hands.

Mar 18, 2003
Chelsea Handler

I have, by chance (you callin me a fuckin liar?), watched portions of her show "Chelsea Lately". This bitch thinks shes sooooooooooooo funny. I bet they have to change the bulbs on the 'laugh' sign every other week. The crowd just roars after every punch line when really its the dumbest shit I've ever heard. She thinks she is clever and funny and really I just want to choke her.

Mar 18, 2003
Darjeeling Limited is a dope movie, highly recommend it.
Really. I've had several opportunities to watch it but just passed it over. I probably got the wrong first impression. I'll check it out I believe it's on demand right now. Maybe this will change myoutlook on Schwartzman.