If Lebron Continues To Struggle, Will He Get Labeled The Peyton Manning of the NBA ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Phil if lebron was his normal self, they woulda beat em easy. Cavs are different than boston, magic, LA, these niggas feed off Lebron. If he having an explosive game, then they doin they part. If he having an off game, so are they. Just my two cents.
so thats james fault? i dont see how. dude earlier was laughing at lebrons 8 for 21 shooting and said thats not mvp stats. kobe has won games shooting 8 for 21 because he has a decent team to back him up. mo williams is overrated. shaq is old. jamison is good but not enough to go up against boston.

its been said over and over, you put kobe in cleveland and lebron in l.a. and lebrons gonna get the ring every time they meet in the finals.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yall aint givin boston any credit. i like that reminds me of 08 when we pissed off a few people. even larry bird picked the lakers to win that year. boston plays better as the underdog. i love it. if we pull off a miracle and beat orlando then l.a. or phoenix better watch out. orlando is by far the biggest obstacle remaining for boston.

cleveland was the best team in the regular season this year. how soon people forget. you dont beat a team into submission on dumb luck or that team giving up. you force them to and thats what boston did. they cant do that to orlando but they can punk l.a. just like they did cleveland.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
seriously how do you come to this conclusion?
kobe has a far superior supporting cast. just like boston.

if youre giving lebron all the credit for blowing the playoffs you have to give him all the credit for the cavs being the best team in the regular season. if his cast has nothing to do with them losing then they had nothing to do with them getting to the playoffs. thus substantiating the case that he has a weak supporting cast.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I like Boston but the Magic are gonna win the series easily showing even more that the Cavs are beyond overrated
Easily T Rip? I dont think so mane.....Boston is hungry agian....They took the dancing, happy, high fiveing cavs and took the heart out there chest......I disagree with you...KG in energized right now....Rondo,Pierce and Allen...I dont think they can be stopped right now...