If Lebron Continues To Struggle, Will He Get Labeled The Peyton Manning of the NBA ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
what about his 9 turnovers? lol at 8 of 21 from the field, not mvp numbers that's for sure
why dont you pull up kobe's numbers from the finals 2 years ago. he put up some duds if i remember correctly. so does that disqualify him from being considered one of the best? lets get real. dude is 25.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Boston are beasts, but Phil you cant deny the team as a whole gave up, including Lebron. And trust me, you can ask IronLungs, I'm a Kobe Hater lol, not a Lebron hater.
Boston vs my Magic! Gonna be interesting.
oh yeah they all quit at the end but that had more to do with boston dominating than lebron choking.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
@ironlungs

game 4 and game 6 of the 2008 nba finals were duds for kobe. you dont remember the biggest comeback in playoff history? OR the biggest margin of victory in a championship clinching game? i guess not. if lebron choked then so did kobe in 2008, which i dont believe is the case.

Jan 12, 2006
@ironlungs

game 4 and game 6 of the 2008 nba finals were duds for kobe. you dont remember the biggest comeback in playoff history? OR the biggest margin of victory in a championship clinching game? i guess not. if lebron choked then so did kobe in 2008, which i dont believe is the case.
ill give you that one!