i must be the only 1 who cant stand eastcoast rap these days

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
im sick of people bitchin about how bad rap is now...if there is NOTHIN u can find that u like from all the regions, underground or mainstream...maybe u should switch genres and stop bitchin about it
haha word, i HATE that shit

people be saying dumb shit like "who else is sick of this souljah boy crap?!?! what happened to the REAL hip hop!?!?!" uhh... the real hip hop is where its always been... underground

::

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
that new keith murray the siccness is bout to drop is harder than a muthafucka.. i heard that shit in the studio yesterday.. i dunno what u talkin bout on just the east coast, garbage music is coming frum everywhere.. some of yall gotta get out that time warp.. it aint the 90's anymore.. and rappers have been cocky since forever, so it aint nuthin new..

Apr 8, 2005
What am I still buying? Well, I can tell u what I'm about to buy. I'm kinda late on some stuff cuz moneys tight but I'm going after the Tech N9ne MLK, Devin The Dude Waiting To Exhale, Coughee Bro., Yukmouth MDMP, Scarface Made & the waiting on the Mitchy Slick 48 Hours on Gang Street & the new E-40 & AP9.
i just picked up million dollar mouth piece, its pretty good, yea i was just askin since you said hip hop isnt dead or else you wouldnt be adding shit to the collection still