i must be the only 1 who cant stand eastcoast rap these days

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
who can stand jigga ramblin about doin magic with blue rabbits or lupe fiasco ramblin about pet robots :confused: i aint got time to comprehend these complex lyrics :confused: if eastcoast rappers spit some simple easy to underatand lyrics it would be easier to comprehend :ninja:

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007

It fits the situation...
Lupe isn't from from the east, but I understand what you mean.
It's not for everyone.
Personally, I don't like rap that I could've written easily.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
if anybody says anything about not liking eastcoast music or liking south music then all of a sudden their labeled as retards that like dumbed down music.

and i listen to damn every kid of rap (mainstream, underground, horrorcore, crunk, hyphy) but the eastcoast just aint bringin the heat. theres a few select artists and groups i check for, but you cant tell me that NY is runnin shit right now.

Sep 17, 2007
who can stand jigga ramblin about doin magic with blue rabbits or lupe fiasco ramblin about pet robots :confused: i aint got time to comprehend these complex lyrics :confused: if eastcoast rappers spit some simple easy to underatand lyrics it would be easier to comprehend :ninja:
go read a cat in the hat book my ninja. Maybe thats simple enuff for ya.

Jun 27, 2005
if anybody says anything about not liking eastcoast music or liking south music then all of a sudden their labeled as retards that like dumbed down music.

and i listen to damn every kid of rap (mainstream, underground, horrorcore, crunk, hyphy) but the eastcoast just aint bringin the heat. theres a few select artists and groups i check for, but you cant tell me that NY is runnin shit right now.
I got a little secret for you. 98% of the rappers from EVERYWHERE are puttin out bullshit records. Its not like its just an NY thing.

Jun 27, 2005
go read a cat in the hat book my ninja. Maybe thats simple enuff for ya.

lol for real. Jay Z and Lupe Fiasco (whos not even from the East Coast by the way) are not difficult guys to understand. LOL "damn that was complex what Jay Z just said about sellin rocks and his ice. He should be simpler!"

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm just suprised that people are just now figuring out that Short isn't that bright.

Him, Tweez, and Carlos are like the retarded triplets of the Siccness and Mava is their slightly smarter older brother.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
I got a little secret for you. 98% of the rappers from EVERYWHERE are puttin out bullshit records. Its not like its just an NY thing.
ya but NY is saturated with record companys that they put out whatever. they the reason there alot of bullshit on the radio cuz they put it out.

rambling raps is everywhere but NY got alot of the cocky, we created rap bullshit

UNDERGROUND is where its at. what ever state

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
the only time i been a east coast fan was the big daddy kane, eric b and rakim, gang starr, epmd, lord finnesse etc days........

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Most rap music sucks these days period. East, West, South, it don't really matter...90% garbage. That goes for both the underground and the mainstream, "gangsta" rap or "backpack" rap.

I hope someday that will change again but I honestly don't see it happening. Infact it seems to get worse and worse every year minus a few artists from each place.

Jun 27, 2005
ya but NY is saturated with record companys that they put out whatever. they the reason there alot of bullshit on the radio cuz they put it out.

rambling raps is everywhere but NY got alot of the cocky, we created rap bullshit

UNDERGROUND is where its at. what ever state
so NY is the only place saturated with record companies that put out bullshit music? Theres more record companies in the Bay makin bullshit records than I can count on 4 hands. Its like that everywhere. Pretty much ALL rappers are garbage right now. Has nothing to do with where they come from. And underground rap sucks right now too. Makes no difference. Rap is on the way out. Same thing happened to funk. Same thing happened to disco. Rap had a great run for a good amount of time, but lets face it, its over now.

Here lies Rap
1975-2007

Jun 27, 2005
Most rap music sucks these days period. East, West, South, it don't really matter...90% garbage. That goes for both the underground and the mainstream, "gangsta" rap or "backpack" rap.

I hope someday that will change again but I honestly don't see it happening. Infact it seems to get worse and worse every year minus a few artists from each place.
exactly