i must be the only 1 who cant stand eastcoast rap these days

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
you know who sucks? Jay

*in Jayz voice

"hahaha you crazy for this one B!,

its your boy!, hov in the building, check it,

Im better then you nigga, in every single way(single way),

your pushing your ford, im pushin back May's(you broke nigga!),

anywhere in the world, they fear hov(hahaha)

i wear toe sandals, and im fuckin 48 years old"

im assuming half of his fans are broke as fuck,

how can you relate to what this guy is saying?
This is why I never understood the best rapper alive claim. That shit is lame. I've never heard anything from Jay-z that impressed me or made we want to hear more.
:ermm:

May 30, 2006
atmosphere, aesop rock, canibus, smiff n wessun, kanye, consequence, talib kweli, etc..

only westcoast acts i follow these days is x raided, del, ras kass, and ap9

northwest i listen to blue scholars, certified, and thats it

south, ummm, lil boosie , jeezy , thats really it.

midwest, tech n9ne, krizz calico, thats it

and im talking albums of got that came out in or post 2005, ive only got like 3 rock albums since then too, music in general is just garbage these days
I'm not feeling them East Coast acts but then again I'm not into that style of music.

X-Raided & AP9 are the only West Coast acts u threw up I like. Ras Kass can spit butim not a fan.

Tech N9ne, Krizz Kaliko is Midwest acts that are tight.

All of them southern rappers u named are hot garbage..

Not familier with the Northwest artist u named.

Jun 27, 2005
i grew up on westcoast music luniz e40 lynch 4tay etc......all them muthafuckas spit shit i could understand.....i used to smoke 10 blunts a day bumpin nothin but lynch and mr doctor.......i cant smoke a blunt and listen to papoose or any eastcoast shit al all these days....i tried doin that shit one time listenin to alphabet slaughter......that shit was so fuckin hard for me to comprehend that it blew my high
So you can't understand what Jay Z talks about? He's not the most abstract artist out there by any stretch.

Jan 14, 2008
cause everybody swingin on dudes bills. someone in this thread said something bout the south has been dead since 97 and westcoast rap is dead. straight nonsense. but then he said jay z was on fire? sayin shit like that you MUST be out your god damn mind.

Jun 27, 2005
cause everybody swingin on dudes bills. someone in this thread said something bout the south has been dead since 97 and westcoast rap is dead. straight nonsense. but then he said jay z was on fire? sayin shit like that you MUST be out your god damn mind.
Yes that is nonsense. ALL rap is dead, not just Southern and West Coast rap.

May 30, 2006
Hip hop/rap aint dead. If that was the case I wouldn't be still adding new mixtapes, CD's & comps. If its dead what fuck are u doing in the General Hip Hop forum. That's like a Klansman on the Fruit Of Islam message board chopping it up with some Muslims about Allah.

Apr 8, 2005
I'm not feeling them East Coast acts but then again I'm not into that style of music.

X-Raided & AP9 are the only West Coast acts u threw up I like. Ras Kass can spit butim not a fan.

Tech N9ne, Krizz Kaliko is Midwest acts that are tight.

All of them southern rappers u named are hot garbage..

Not familier with the Northwest artist u named.
lol, you need to get put onto those northwest acts then, you might not like them, but fuck it, everyone needs to hear it in my opinion .and your right about ras kass, he fell off hard, but i keep buying his shit for the lil bits of good knowledge he still brings, i lost a gang of respect for him after the game beef.

Apr 8, 2005
wow, i was the one that made those statements about west and south, and i hate jay z's music, i didnt even speak on him i think you missed something, please review this thread then respond

Apr 8, 2005
Hip hop/rap aint dead. If that was the case I wouldn't be still adding new mixtapes, CD's & comps. If its dead what fuck are u doing in the General Hip Hop forum. That's like a Klansman on the Fruit Of Islam message board chopping it up with some Muslims about Allah.
well what are you still buying?

Jan 14, 2008
wow, i was the one that made those statements about west and south, and i hate jay z's music, i didnt even speak on him i think you missed something, please review this thread then respond
im sayin you think the souths been dead since 97 and you think westcoast shits dead too. im sayin thats straight nonsense. someone else mentioned jay z and i spoke on it.

May 30, 2006
well what are you still buying?
What am I still buying? Well, I can tell u what I'm about to buy. I'm kinda late on some stuff cuz moneys tight but I'm going after the Tech N9ne MLK, Devin The Dude Waiting To Exhale, Coughee Bro., Yukmouth MDMP, Scarface Made & the waiting on the Mitchy Slick 48 Hours on Gang Street & the new E-40 & AP9.