i have a question for the real brehs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I bet she calls and she's like "Hey...It's me! So how was your day????!"

Side note, I used to hate when girls would call and say "hey, it's me" in my playa days. This was before everyone had a cellphone and I didn't have caller id. I couldn't always tell who the hell was on the other end of that phone so I'd have to talk for like 5 minutes to get clues about who it even was before deciding if I wanted to talk or not.
Lol I don't answer. I wait a few hours ans text with "you called?"

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
If a chick gets 5 minutes out of me on the phone she better feel special, fuck a phone call. You got something important to say to me that takes longer than a few minutes say that shit in person.
5 mins max for a bad bitch, 3 mins for a bad bitch with kids, 1 min or less for a skeezer those usually get straight to voicemailed unless I'm drunk.

MysticOracle the only way to redeem yourself is to provide many pictures of said woman's titties or pussu or it's officially a tranny you had phone sex with.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Lol I don't answer. I wait a few hours ans text with "you called?"
lol you wouldn't have survived in my championship playa mode days. That wasn't an option really. and usually, that 5 minute convo turned in to me getting pussu within the hour after that so it wasn't all bad either. If she just called to talk, I definitely let her know she had the wrong idea about our "relationship." I was cold blooded back in the day.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Just got the girls number who was standing in front of me at the line in safeway (props to my wingman cashier mark for asking for her safeway club number) but I ain't know what to do tho guys. I think she may be married and/or have kids, but she's the first girl I ever connected to on a level beyond sex. Should I call her or let it slide?

Feb 11, 2006
8 hours on the phone is for pussys

DJ pimp sleeps with his hands free on

on the topic you talking about

If your 31 and asking questions and doin all that funny style shit over a couple texts and some bullshit phone calls to give dat bitch an ego boost while u fallin in love there aint gonna be no answers on here mayne coz you should already have known.

Trying to limit the damage with lies about being drunk just made you look like a bigger dork breh

my advice is slap your self

Feb 11, 2006
"Yo AP9 fans no need to be panic just a quick update to let you know im fine and safe,just been on the phone to my bitch for 12 hours Straight while I flew to russia to meet with some oil barons and cop sum nuclear arms on my private jet like a boss discussing poodle care 101 her while she wore my snoogie and cleaned my Jordans with my special gold plated tooth brush that I use for the job #Mobben ,Bitchkilla AP9 @AP9 "