i have a question for the real brehs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
here's a few more pics....

like i said the areolas ......not a fan

Attachments

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Hahahaha I aint one to diss Tids but the bitch needs to put some air in them shits...tgey look like they been sucked dry by babies hahahaha ike deflated baloons and shit..

From the side the prolly look like Flappy dogs ears and shit
nipples looking like pizza hut sausages

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Hahahaha I aint one to diss Tids but the bitch needs to put some air in them shits...tgey look like they been sucked dry by babies hahahaha ike deflated baloons and shit..

From the side the prolly look like Flappy dogs ears and shit
i know, i saw those and i said to myself..i cant work with those at all...i knew she had smaller titties...but those are like pancaked skin bags

Feb 11, 2006
Lol coming to think of it even the chest tatoo doesnt look like its on her tids

da beezys got pecs and shit hahaha

Slap yo self nigga she is not no wedding tackle she just looks like a broad thats been smashed hella times hahahaha

You should send that bitch your phone bill

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
its funny because nobody has EVER in the history of typing missed a word ...now consider the time of the original post, factor in the level of drunk...

bro you went from saying u fucked her and been hanging out with her for a few weeks to never meeting her and having phone sex. thats more than typing a missed word.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Lol coming to think of it even the chest tatoo doesnt look like its on her tids

da beezys got pecs and shit hahaha

Slap yo self nigga she is not no wedding tackle she just looks like a broad thats been smashed hella times hahahaha

You should send that bitch your phone bill
im not trying to wife her lol...just wanted to smash, but her being married currently felt uncomfortable to me

can anyone make out the tattoo ? what it say?