i have a question for the real brehs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
in theory yes...but i still fucked up on my details

she has used a vibrator with me on the phone ...she is a freak

i should also say....people can talk a good game..she says freaky things, but never know in person

LOOOOL you do know she prolly at home sittin on the sofa dressed in a snuggie and thr vibrating sound you hear is her using an electric tooth brush to clean her husbands shoes for him right??

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Last thing you need to do is mess around and accidentally get her pregnant and have that whole hornets nest of misery surrounding your life. And that's just one miserable thing that could happen here. But as others have probably said, if you're seriously needing advice on what to do here (as if this is a great place to get advice on a subject like this), you're determined to fail.

"The words of an adulteress are as sweet as honey, but in the end they are as bitter as gall."

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Last thing you need to do is mess around and accidentally get her pregnant and have that whole hornets nest of misery surrounding your life. And that's just one miserable thing that could happen here. But as others have probably said, if you're seriously needing advice on what to do here (as if this is a great place to get advice on a subject like this), you're determined to fail.

"The words of an adulteress are as sweet as honey, but in the end they are as bitter as gall."
he hasnt even met her in person tho fam.
and i havent talked to a broad for 8 hours straight on the phone since i was 19. i'm 33 now and can barely do 30 minutes.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
he hasnt even met her in person tho fam.
and i havent talked to a broad for 8 hours straight on the phone since i was 19. i'm 33 now and can barely do 30 minutes.
You talking about MysticleOracle? I missed that somehow lol I only read his original post. This thread is probably full of lolz if he never actually met her

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
yeah my nerves are too shot in my old age family. when I was younger i would be able to do that tho.
Lol honestly I feel the same. 30 mins seems hella long now but I try to get em in when I can lol. I was talking to a chick I used to fuck with the other day the call was like 20 mins and it made me never wanna call her back and sit thru it again lol. She likes talking and hates to text

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I mean, if you're really serious with a chick and y'all are like on the verge of getting married, you had best be marrying someone you can have a good conversation with or it probably won't work. But if ALL you're doing is talking on the phone, that's hella lame. I'm pretty sure that goes without saying.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Lol honestly I feel the same. 30 mins seems hella long now but I try to get em in when I can lol. I was talking to a chick I used to fuck with the other day the call was like 20 mins and it made me never wanna call her back and sit thru it again lol. She likes talking and hates to text
I bet she calls and she's like "Hey...It's me! So how was your day????!"

Side note, I used to hate when girls would call and say "hey, it's me" in my playa days. This was before everyone had a cellphone and I didn't have caller id. I couldn't always tell who the hell was on the other end of that phone so I'd have to talk for like 5 minutes to get clues about who it even was before deciding if I wanted to talk or not.