i have a question for the real brehs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
You're full of shit bro, you got faded and wanted some attention so you made up a story. You haven't been texting or talkin to no bitch. Am I wrong?
i was faded as fuck...im still coming back to life now from that shit...working today, i should have called in sick lol

for some reason i was interested to hear from the sicc goons on if this was a chick that was worth the pursuit of fuckery ...typically i wouldnt care, but her being married with kids livin that housewife life kind of had me thinking like it was a bad idea but i was curious to hear if anyone else had attempted to smash on someone else's wife ...it raised some flags for me...not trying to get caught up now though..

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
So you only talked to her through the website you found her on right?
we were talking through POF yeah, then i gave her my "text now" app phone number ...we started talking through text because it was faster plus she could send pics to my phone ....after i called her from the "text now" app ..the app gives you a phone number that is basically disposable ...i dont give out my home or actual cell numbers ...nor let these girls know my home address ..

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I don't even have a problem with POF... That's actually how I met the lady I'm with now lol. But that's not the point of this thread bruh...

You made yourself look like a fool by switching up your story in every post while "you were drunk". You can't blame the alcohol on alot of the dumb shit you said.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
we were talking through POF yeah, then i gave her my "text now" app phone number ...we started talking through text because it was faster plus she could send pics to my phone ....after i called her from the "text now" app ..the app gives you a phone number that is basically disposable ...i dont give out my home or actual cell numbers ...nor let these girls know my home address ..
sounds like it was her idea to use textnow so she could cover her tracks.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
He wrote the first post like he was smashen on lil mama... turns out he fell in love with a phone sex operator.

Speaking on behave of the siccness we are disappointed in you.

Did you even get tiddie pics, thats real important. Plus you need her to send a photo were you tell her how you want her to take it. Tell her you want to send a tiddie shot with a sticky note with your name on it. If she doesn't she fake, fat and not worth it.

Chree @Chree had pages of girls tiddie shots in icandy, and your falling in love with these girl. Come'on son