I hate social/part time smokers.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2006
i guess if you're a little bitch you feel the need to offer others your shit. I am straight. I'll give a bitch im trying to get at cigs, no problem. i do bum out cigs, but i dont offer, and when i dont have them i barely ever bum any. just fuck off if you think you gota right to have my shit.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
no, there's 20. no, you don't have a right to anything i have. no.
i dont mean to be rude. i really dont. but son ill steal ya cigs. lol

i dont even ask niggas ill just go in they pack

if i dont have that right, you wouldnt even associate with me
im not around a buncha stingy types...so i wouldnt really even know about that..

chances are if im bumming the cigarette, im probably the one with the weed and the pills and everything else

it just aint a big deal to me. if you dont wanna give someone your cigs step up and say it, if you do then give up a cig..

and speaking of i threw the pack i bought for my roadtrip out the window today..thats how much i care about cigs

Good point.

Addiction is ALL mental.
yep. maybe if they bummed cigarettes instead of buying them, they wouldnt have ended up hopeless cigrette addicts?

i think when you begin to implement any drug of chemical or etc etc into your daily life, or tasks that you do daily like driving or waitng somewhere or when stressed.. thats the engine for addiction....whether coke or tobacco or weed...

i only have one use for cigarettes, maybe two...when driving hundreds of miles, and when im so intoxicated that a cigarette feels like it might save my life. im aware of cigarettes purpose but i do not need to smoke one everywhere i go or with anything i do.

peace to part time smoking. its healthy.

Apr 26, 2006
I don't smoke weed, but I smoke a hell of a lot of hookah (sheesha), so when when drink I do get the urge to smoke cigs or hookah. I honestly don't like the smell of cigs when I'm sober or the feel of my throat burning. So I can only endure cigs when I'm faded. I only like to smoke when I know it feels smooth. I don't know how some of you fools can smoke harsh shit.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ some people actually enjoy the burning feeling in their throat, believe it or not.

kinda like how some people like the drip when snorting coke and others absolutely cant stand it..

when i was younger i told myself that instead of spending money on a pack id get regular weed roll it in some zigs and put it in a pack, and smoke them instead of cigs...marijuanas always been a far superior product to me..so logically id rather smoke marijuana like cigarettes are smoked..and i hate the smell of cigs on my breath and hands...thats prolly part of it too...be havin yo breath hummin hard