I hate social/part time smokers.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
If you only buy smokes when you drink. FUCK YOU

If you only buy smokes when around people who smoke. FUCK YOU

Learn how to commit for fuck's sake..

Apr 25, 2002
Don't hate...

If only some people wanna contribute to killing themselves only some of the time.

I, myself....love to smoke when I'm drunk, plain and simple. I always regret it too.

I assume your talkin' about cigarrettes?

Apr 16, 2008
Damn does it matter. They smoke weed when THEY want to..they don't wait for the SICC approval. haha. But damn smoking is unattractive on some guys. If you smell like it baby boy back up..shit is nasty but the smell of (weed) I'm presuming is what we are talking about..MMMM delicious

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i bum hella cigarettes when i'm drunk.
to my credit though, i do buy packs and take months to finish it.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
i only smoke when i drink for the most part and i never buy packs, i'm not trying to become a full time smoker ever again. I need to fight the urge to smoke when i'm drinking though, it ain't cool to be bumming peoples smokes. besides the fact that i feel like shit after doing that shit to my body the next day

I'm not an everyday weed smoker but i'll buy my own pot because i like taking it to the face and being ripped out of my mind because i don't have a tolerance for it. I probably blaze up once every couple months if that.

Aug 7, 2003
i only smoke cigarettes when im wasted or on one. i dont even smoke until then, but i go thru like 5 cigarettes on those nights, at least. i wake up in the morning with that nasty ass ashtray mouth tho. sucks.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I was puttin off going to the store for another pack then I realized I bought 2 the last time I went! yee! no journey for me! now to inject hashish :cheeky:

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
^^^Whaat you use to inject hash into a cigarette?

I don't mind people who don't smoke full time...

But I hate it when a mothafucker like "Oh I've been CRAAAAAVING a cigarette" then light up an don't inhale...fuck ya'll who smokin to look "cool"

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
But I hate it when a mothafucker like "Oh I've been CRAAAAAVING a cigarette" then light up an don't inhale...fuck ya'll who smokin to look "cool"

how about when people say im not a smoker no more/i just quit months ago then they bum you for a cigarrete. next thing you know i pull out my lighter to light them up and they said naw thanks i got a lighter and im like wtf..........