I hate social/part time smokers.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2005
i only smoke if im on one or drunk. i still smoke when im alone, just not NEARLY as much, ill have 1-2 a day when im by myself. but ill have a pack a night between me and a friend or 2 when im drunk or on one

Nov 24, 2003
Damn does it matter. They smoke weed when THEY want to..they don't wait for the SICC approval. haha. But damn smoking is unattractive on some guys. If you smell like it baby boy back up..shit is nasty but the smell of (weed) I'm presuming is what we are talking about..MMMM delicious

Damn where did this bird come from?

This isn't that confused dude pretending to be a girl again is it? Sexi_mami or whatever that shit was lol?

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
I have a friend like this. She never smoked and now when she goes out, she smokes all the time.

I pretty much had to blow up on her ass one night cuz she kept askin' to bum smokes from me. I said, "I don't mean to be a bitch but, are you serious? You've bummed so many smokes from me, at least a full pack by now, I'm almost out. If you wanna smoke, go buy your own damn cigs, yer a fuckin' nurse and make prolly twice as much as me so go buy yer own or go bum from somebody else." She finally got the picture after that. I aint supportin' her habit too, fuck, mines expensive enough. But yeah, fuck smoking... I need to quit! But most of all, fuck people who make twice as much as you and have the nerve to ask to bum smoke after smoke from your broke ass.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I'm a former full time weed and cigarette smoker and a current part time weed and cigarette smoker... fuck you if you don't like it

I used to smoke weed everyday... now I raaaaarely smoke weed... and I never ask for it... if I'm around some people who are burning and they throw the blunt up to my face i MIGHT take a hit or two... and I'll be loaded as fuck

I used to smoke like a half a pack of stogs a day... I decided I wanted to quit... so I did kind of...

I have no desire to smoke now when I'm sober... but when I'm drunk I do...

and also that... I don't usually ask people... if one of my boys ask me if I wanna go outside to smoke a stog... I'll be like... I don't even have a cigarette... then they'll just hand me one

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I can't stand that shit.

P.T. Smoker: "Aye man, you got an extra cigarette?"
Me: "No, I get 20 in my packs just like everybody else"
P.T. Smoker: "Well, can I bum one?"
Me: "Yea man, here"
P.T. Smoker: "You got a light?"
Me: "Shit dude, you want me to smoke it for you too? FUCK...Here. Go buy some damn cigarettes and a lighter if you wanna smoke"
P.T. Smoker: "Thanks, I appreciate it."

Then P.T. Smoker's friend comes over asking for a cigarette too. "FUCK NAW...bum a drag from your boy"

Aug 9, 2002
I like a female that smokes. For some odd reason and I know someone on siccness will feel me on this one: Wit a female that smokes, there's no denying that ur gonna fuck off top. Bitches that smoke really give it up. Fuckin and suckin without beatin around the bushes real talk.

Nov 4, 2005
I like a female that smokes. For some odd reason and I know someone on siccness will feel me on this one: Wit a female that smokes, there's no denying that ur gonna fuck off top. Bitches that smoke really give it up. Fuckin and suckin without beatin around the bushes real talk.
I hope your right. I'm kickin it with this chick that smokes, and with this new information fuck getting to know her better i'm going straigt for the kill

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Yeah I know what you're saying. I just can't stand waking up next to a chick that smokes and having her nasty ass breath in my face. It's the worst fuckin smell in the world.

I'm a part time smoker, well for right now at least. What I do though is buy a pack for someone and give them a heads up that I'm gonna bum a smoke off them when I need one. That way I don't have full time access to them so I don't smoke all the time. Plus I don't wake up with smokes and have the temptation the next day.

Aug 9, 2002
Yeah I know what you're saying. I just can't stand waking up next to a chick that smokes and having her nasty ass breath in my face. It's the worst fuckin smell in the world.
Rule #1 cutty, why u wakin up wit the bitch? Unless she ur girl. Plus her breah wouldn't smell somkey and shitty if u would have gave her a fresh tea bag lol! Lemon with Chamomile!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
cigarette smokers hate part time cigarette smokers because they're too fucking weak to not be addicted. i can understand that. its gotta really suck to be a slave to something and then see the next man give or take it freely.

yes i did just post after a 7 day hiatus and so what

Sep 18, 2006
cigarette smokers hate part time cigarette smokers because they're too fucking weak to not be addicted. i can understand that. its gotta really suck to be a slave to something and then see the next man give or take it freely.

yes i did just post after a 7 day hiatus and so what

nah i think most peoples point here is fuck a BUM, i dont care if you dont smoke all the time, but when you all of a sudden decide to try to bum 10 cigs in a night, buy a fucking pack...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
on the subject of bumming, if youre too fucking cheap to give someone a cigarette, how about you huddle in the corner and pull out your pack on the DL since every cigarette matters so much to you. big deal its a fucking cigarette not 1 out of 5 blunts in your swisher sweet pack. i aint sayin im hella compassionate to everyones wants and needs but if i buy a pack, being that im a part time smoker, ill give them out to anyone who asks. you can have half the pack if you want. worrying about giving out a cig is crackhead shit. to me the custom is, offer someone 25 cent to a dollar for a cigarette.

i was at motel 6 and i had one cigarette left and this guy was like 'do you smoke?' ill give you a dollar for a cigarette' and its not that i even needed the dollar, the fact that he offered that for one cigarette made me feel it more.