I hate social/part time smokers.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
as a matter of fact, i hate cheap ass smokers who wont give someone a cigarette more than i hate people who bum for cigarettes. especially the ones that lie and say they only have one left. ive had people hook me up for giving them a cigarette. you ever get hooked up for not giving someone a cigarette? atleast the bummers rely on a law where humans can share shit if they got it, he might have some weed he'll smoke with you

i think if youre walking down the street slapping your newport box on your palm youve made yourself a target just like rolling a blunt while walking

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I like a female that smokes. For some odd reason and I know someone on siccness will feel me on this one: Wit a female that smokes, there's no denying that ur gonna fuck off top. Bitches that smoke really give it up. Fuckin and suckin without beatin around the bushes real talk.
yeah... and bitches that wear Jordans too... straight rip-nuts

Dec 17, 2004
I like a female that smokes. For some odd reason and I know someone on siccness will feel me on this one: Wit a female that smokes, there's no denying that ur gonna fuck off top. Bitches that smoke really give it up. Fuckin and suckin without beatin around the bushes real talk.
as ridiculous as that sounds...i think you're right

nah i think most peoples point here is fuck a BUM, i dont care if you dont smoke all the time, but when you all of a sudden decide to try to bum 10 cigs in a night, buy a fucking pack...
im neither a full nor part time smoker but i do hang around some full and part time smokers and i am observant...and i have to agree with this

*heres my question. i go back and forth between being a full and part time weed smoker. when im puffin full time i always have my shit and love to share....but when im trying to cut down, i dont buy any. but then a friend comes over who always comes with weed to smoke and he always offers and i feel bad saying no cause i think he'd rather not smoke by himself. and him smoking right in front of me makes me want to smoke too. so here i am getting smoked out for like 3 weeks everytime he comes over like twice a week. kinda makes me feel like a free loader cause i dont have any pot to offer back. but if he didnt come over or want to smoke i wouldnt be smoking at all anyways. so is it mutual cause he has a place and partner to smoke with, and i smoke for free? or should i not accept the offers? or if im going to accept the offers should i just buy a sack (which then will lead to me smoking full time which is what i dont want)? help me siccness

Dec 17, 2004
^ wtf

hes just tryna smoke you out homie

are you using the same situation but with marijuana?
yeah i know he just wants to smoke me out. but i feel like i might be free loading if he keeps smoking me out and i dont reciprocate. and normally i would pack bowls too, but since im not buying weed cause im trying not to smoke too much these days, i dont ever have any bud to return the favor. so im wondering if im not gonna buy any weed myself i maybe shouldnt be accepting his offers and getting smoked out for free all the time....or is that dumb?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
i think youre looking into it too much....if you dont want a bowl then dont take it but if you do then cheers

ive never in my life worried about someone taking advantage of a bowl that i gave them..that dosent even really make sense to me but maybe drugs have fried my brain

Sep 18, 2006
on the subject of bumming, if youre too fucking cheap to give someone a cigarette, how about you huddle in the corner and pull out your pack on the DL since every cigarette matters so much to you. big deal its a fucking cigarette not 1 out of 5 blunts in your swisher sweet pack. i aint sayin im hella compassionate to everyones wants and needs but if i buy a pack, being that im a part time smoker, ill give them out to anyone who asks. you can have half the pack if you want. worrying about giving out a cig is crackhead shit. to me the custom is, offer someone 25 cent to a dollar for a cigarette.

i was at motel 6 and i had one cigarette left and this guy was like 'do you smoke?' ill give you a dollar for a cigarette' and its not that i even needed the dollar, the fact that he offered that for one cigarette made me feel it more.

nah thats fine, and honestly i will bum out cigs like its nothin, but im talkin about a homey that will be bummin all night, just buy your own pack. you smoke, support your own habit.

Sep 18, 2006
as a matter of fact, i hate cheap ass smokers who wont give someone a cigarette more than i hate people who bum for cigarettes. especially the ones that lie and say they only have one left. ive had people hook me up for giving them a cigarette. you ever get hooked up for not giving someone a cigarette? atleast the bummers rely on a law where humans can share shit if they got it, he might have some weed he'll smoke with you

i think if youre walking down the street slapping your newport box on your palm youve made yourself a target just like rolling a blunt while walking

so using your logic, if you're counting your money, someone sees a bill they have the right to ask for one right?

Apr 8, 2005
i hate people who always spend their last bit of money getting weed, then beg me to smoke so they dont have to smoke alone. its like their spending half of the last of their money on me, and i dont even like weed.

Jun 3, 2006
on the subject of bumming, if youre too fucking cheap to give someone a cigarette, how about you huddle in the corner and pull out your pack on the DL since every cigarette matters so much to you. big deal its a fucking cigarette not 1 out of 5 blunts in your swisher sweet pack. i aint sayin im hella compassionate to everyones wants and needs but if i buy a pack, being that im a part time smoker, ill give them out to anyone who asks. you can have half the pack if you want. worrying about giving out a cig is crackhead shit. to me the custom is, offer someone 25 cent to a dollar for a cigarette.

i was at motel 6 and i had one cigarette left and this guy was like 'do you smoke?' ill give you a dollar for a cigarette' and its not that i even needed the dollar, the fact that he offered that for one cigarette made me feel it more.
haha...gasolina is a part time smoker

Aug 9, 2002
INSTEAD OF CIGARETTES, WHAT ABOUT THOSE MUTHAFUCKAS THAT PULL A SNOOP WHEN HE WAS IN HALF BAKED? NUGGAS ALWAYS ASKIN "WHAT'S UP WIT IT MAYNE LET ME GET A LIL HIT OF THAT" OR "CAN I HIT SAMETHIN". FEMALES BE BAD WIT THA SHIT ALSO CAUSE YOU WOULDN'T GET NO GOOD CONVO OUT THE HOE UNTIL YOU PULL OUT THE SWISH NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN SHE WANNA BE IN THE MIX.

Jun 3, 2006
INSTEAD OF CIGARETTES, WHAT ABOUT THOSE MUTHAFUCKAS THAT PULL A SNOOP WHEN HE WAS IN HALF BAKED? NUGGAS ALWAYS ASKIN "WHAT'S UP WIT IT MAYNE LET ME GET A LIL HIT OF THAT" OR "CAN I HIT SAMETHIN". FEMALES BE BAD WIT THA SHIT ALSO CAUSE YOU WOULDN'T GET NO GOOD CONVO OUT THE HOE UNTIL YOU PULL OUT THE SWISH NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN SHE WANNA BE IN THE MIX.
lol...i hate that muthafucka who came over ONE TIME wit sum weed and drank, and always talks about that time "he came over and got you fucked up"....but stays broke without shit

Gas One

May 24, 2006
so using your logic, if you're counting your money, someone sees a bill they have the right to ask for one right?
theres like 30 cigarettes in a pack. how are you comparing a bill to a cigarette?

sure, if your stupid ass is walking down the street counting a bunch of ones, you do deserve to get hit up for cash...especially if youre wlaking by people whom dont have any...and lets not forget dollar bills are currency, cigarettes are not...maybe in jail they are, but not in the real world.

and i have been hit up by hella people asking for a dollar when i was counting money, did i give them one? no. but a cigarette isnt a dollar. even if someone offered a dollar for it.

Sep 18, 2006
theres like 30 cigarettes in a pack. how are you comparing a bill to a cigarette?

sure, if your stupid ass is walking down the street counting a bunch of ones, you do deserve to get hit up for cash...especially if youre wlaking by people whom dont have any...and lets not forget dollar bills are currency, cigarettes are not...maybe in jail they are, but not in the real world.

and i have been hit up by hella people asking for a dollar when i was counting money, did i give them one? no. but a cigarette isnt a dollar. even if someone offered a dollar for it.
no, there's 20. no, you don't have a right to anything i have. no.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Here in China it is a must that you offer people you meet cigarettes. It's a sign of respect. And depending what kind of person you hand it to, the way you hand it over (for example holding one cigarette with two hands) also shows your respect. 50% of all Chinese males smoke, but only 5% of Chinese women...

I don't smoke at home or when I'm by myself, but when I go out I always got a pack of some good cigarettes to hand out to peeps and to smoke with them. I even handed out packs of cigarettes to some government officials before to get some paperwork done more quickly lol