HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2006
east bay
im using ArcSoft Photostudio.... i need to have this picture w/ a white background & i have an IDEA of how to do it but im not completely sure on how to do this..googled it & had no REAL luck

May 16, 2002
So I'm online and go to youtube and watching videos and all of a sudden, I have no audio. I restart my computer and still nothing. I click on the icon on my laptop and it reads, "No Audio Output Device Is Installed."

WTF?

How do I fix this?

Sep 24, 2002
dunno why it would do that all of sudden but maybe your motherboard needs to be updated and/or its usually mainly the sound drivers. u can try just updated or installing different audio drivers and if that doesnt work do the same for the entire motherboard.. get a app like Driver Magician and have at it and u can always google, download and install Realtek audio drivers

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
dunno why it would do that all of sudden but maybe your motherboard needs to be updated and/or its usually mainly the sound drivers. u can try just updated or installing different audio drivers and if that doesnt work do the same for the entire motherboard.. get a app like Driver Magician and have at it and u can always google, download and install Realtek audio drivers
LOL @ you telling anyone about computers. You can't even spell villain.

Mar 13, 2007
So my friend hooked me up with Windows 7 but I updated the other day and know it says "Build 7601 This copy of Windows is not genuine;" how do I resolve this?

It did this after I installed Service Pack 1.

Jan 31, 2008
^get a better cracked windows 7, or better yet, reinstall the windows 7 and either be selective about which updates to download( always avoiding the genuine check update) or if thats too complicated then simply turn updates off.

Sep 17, 2007
i've googled first before asking, but cant find an answer if its possible or not.

How do you use DVD Shrink with CdBurnerXP instead of using NERO?

Jan 25, 2006
does any1 know any good websites 2 download drivers for your computer? i'm rebuilding my computer but don't have the discs for it anymore so i'm looking for the drivers i need i got all of them except one

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I got the "Windows Recovery" virus about a week ago, and this helped me. This is the virus that will display a fake "Recovery" program, and at the same time hide all your programs. After I ran a recovery, all the media files remained hidden. I dont know if its been posted already but I though I would add...
Once installed, Windows Recovery will be configured to start automatically when you login to Windows. Once started, it will display numerous error messages when you attempt to launch programs or delete files. Windows Recovery will then prompt you to scan your computer, which will then find a variety of errors that it states it cannot fix until you purchase the program. When you use the so-called defragment tool it will state that it needs to run in Safe Mode and then show a fake Safe Mode background that pretends to defrag your computer. As this program is a scam do not be scared into purchasing the program when you see its alerts.
This is what the thing will look like...

To further make it seem like your computer is not operating correctly, Windows Recovery will also make it so that certain folders on your computer display no contents. When opening these folders, such as C:\Windows\System32\ or various drive letters, instead of seeing the normal list of files it will instead display a different folder's contents or make it appear as if the folder is empty. This is done to make it seem like there is corruption on your hard drive that is causing your files to not be displayed. It does this by adding the +H, or hidden, attribute to all of your files, which causes your files to become hidden. It will then change your Windows settings so that you cannot view hidden and system files. Once the rogue's processes are terminated you can enable the setting to view hidden files, and thus be able to see your files and folders again, by following the instructions in this tutorial:
Here is the link to the entire tutorial if anyone ever needs it...
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-windows-recovery

If you're able to get rid of it on your own, but have a hard time "unhiding" all your files, skip to step 17 to download the unhide.exe file I used. If you had any files that were hidden before hand, you will have to rehide them afterward.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
I got the "Windows Recovery" virus about a week ago, and this helped me. This is the virus that will display a fake "Recovery" program, and at the same time hide all your programs. After I ran a recovery, all the media files remained hidden. I dont know if its been posted already but I though I would add...

This is what the thing will look like...

Here is the link to the entire tutorial if anyone ever needs it...
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-windows-recovery

If you're able to get rid of it on your own, but have a hard time "unhiding" all your files, skip to step 17 to download the unhide.exe file I used. If you had any files that were hidden before hand, you will have to rehide them afterward.
lol, I got this shit a few months ago and did like 3 system restores. havent had it since.