HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2009
I just bought a compaq laptop with windows 7 and Im supposed to have a 232 GB HD but Im only pulling 190 I see theres 16 gigs on a recovery thing, but I already made a backup on a DVD is it safe to clear that storage and how do I do so?
I just have a feeling Im going to go ape shit downloading music and Ill burn 190 gigs quick and I want all the space I can get.

Jan 9, 2009
my ten year old dell finally pooped out and i had to reformat ...,reinstall windows

now theres nothin in my "network adapters" network connections folder

google that shit and seee thousands of people wit the same problem
but the numerous solutions aint fixing shit.

blah blah

Jan 31, 2008
^on a separate computer youre gonna have to search for the network drivers using the model, like Dell latitude d600
download the installer, put on usb or the like, and install on the shit computer, download the rest of the drivers straight to the shit computer once u get the network drivers installed

Mar 13, 2003
My bro's comp after start up went to the "original settings" start up on him today for no apparent reason...He lost all his songs and pictures he had....He still has some software on the comp that were not apart of the "original settings" on the comp like itunes and some other type shit....First anybody have any idea as to what may have happened?? and 2 how can i fix that shit for him???

Jan 31, 2008
it might be that whatever original settings was (maybe u can get detail on what it really said) only made a new user account on the computer.

on windows 7, go to c:\users\ and see if his old name is still there.

where were his songs located? downloads? limewire shared library? my documents?

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
When I try to change my startup programs on windows vista, it says windows defender isnt turned on and won't let me do anything else, if I try to turn it on, it freezes and I have to close it in task manager.

Feb 11, 2006
LMAO!!

So, by trade.. I am a tech.

I work in I.T. for a major fortune 500 company.

today, a lady hits me up because her headphones sound hella scratchy. (chinese hottie )

so I do some troubleshooting, & cannot find any settings that might cause this.

my next step would be swap her hard drive into a replacement system ( this is a macbook pro unibody )

she cant figure out why it would be doing this. :chinese:

I opened up her system from the bottom to access the hard drive...

& stereotypically,.....

THE LAPTOP WAS FULL OF SOY SAUCE.

:chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese:

I raff out roud.

to top it off, her system had a sticker on it that said "I am delicious" ... I told her it probably was, with extra soy sauce.

then told her how I had caramel apples, but never soy apples.

cool, geeky story, breh.
i ror'd :chinese: