GUCE EXSPOSED??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
So the same NIGGA who was mad because I called out the ignorant nigga culture that he participates in (as seen here).. is making threads "exposing" rappers over some " real street shit" LMAO... You're a clown, sir..
AYE NIGGA IM NOT WITH THAT STALKING ASS GROUPIE INTERNET SHIT. IF U WANNA HOLLA ABOUT THIS SHIT FOREAL IN PERSON WE CAN DO THAT. BESIDES THAT, ALL THAT NAME CALLING IS PHONEY INTERNET NIGGA SHIT.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
I'M A FAN REGARDLESS. AT LEAST HE AIN'T A RAT OR A MOLESTER. THOSE I DEFINITELY DO NOT SUPPORT. MESSED UP WITH SOME THINGS HE DID, BUT MAINLY DISAPPOINTED THE THUG MONEY WAS NEVER RELEASED. GLAD I FINALLY KNOW WHY, CUZZ I WAS WONDERING ABOUT THAT AWHILE BACK TO.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
KILLA TAY did. MESSY MARV did. JT THE BIGGA FIGGA did. E 40 did. Shall I continue???
Your right we can add C-BO & a few others to the list as well didn't think that one out to well . I wonder who would be willing to do bizz w/ him today . ? I mean more than a verse / like an album ? . People seem to be distancing themselves from him almost too much lol .

Jul 8, 2009
Not finna go back and forth wit a female but i hate to bust ya bubble but he tried to SNITCH his DAMN SELF, but the boys in blue wasn't tryna her that shit. SO HE TECHNICALLY RAT TOO.

Nov 20, 2007
i swore someone posted a diss song where they were talking about guce but i don't even know the name of the track or people who did it, but except that they was from sf. anyone knows what track that was? just remember that the quality wasn't that great.

May 4, 2002
i love how everytime some one is gettin some shine they get exposed.

should we start a list?

mess and quinn did songs for years and then "he isnt from fillmore, he aint never been real" yet dude was making songs with him.

guce has been reppinn whatever label/hood he from, then he gets some shine "he aint from the block" maybe u coulda said that years ago when he was rapping about u on tapes?

the list of bay rappers could go on and on but when it comes down to it, enjoy the music.

Feb 7, 2011
I must be getting older because im giving less then a fuck about how hard/real/ etc someone is..

I KNOW IT SOUNDS CRAZY.. but I buy music for how it sounds... lolol who woulda thunk it.

Jul 25, 2007
i love how everytime some one is gettin some shine they get exposed.

should we start a list?

mess and quinn did songs for years and then "he isnt from fillmore, he aint never been real" yet dude was making songs with him.

guce has been reppinn whatever label/hood he from, then he gets some shine "he aint from the block" maybe u coulda said that years ago when he was rapping about u on tapes?

the list of bay rappers could go on and on but when it comes down to it, enjoy the music.
Because back then those 2 were not on that coke. When they got heavy into that shit, they thought they turned into the red ranger.