GUCE EXSPOSED??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
FUNNY CUZ THEY ROASTING HIS ASS. BUT SAD CUZ THIS SHIT REAL SMH

Aisha Eye RA'MON MY BRA M1 PUT GUCE OUT ON GIT PAID N EXECUTIVE PRODUCED A FEW ALBUMS MY BRA IS CURRENTLY SERVING A TEN YEAR SENTENCE ON THE CASE GUCE IS LYING ABOUT. WE CAN ALL BE DECIEVED BY A SUCKA. WTBS DONT CHANGE THE FACT GUCE IS A BITCH AND A STUDIO GANGSTA THAT CANT N WONT COME 2 HP
May 15 at 10:41pm · Like · 8

Tay Assassin-Sawyer Lmao that nigga playing with that bio.. If that sucka ain't lying I'm dying.. That nigga ain't been to the hood in I don't know how long.. Shout out to the banga that old nigga know whats up..
May 15 at 10:50pm · Like · 3

Kyle Rudeboikill Hayes I was in heeling wit kim, guce ain't wrote him period.nigga need to put together. A dvd documentary. And expose him then use some of money to help the real big block nigga who still on lock up
May 15 at 10:22pm ·

Chuncie Ifeyewasueyewouldhatemetoo Murphy I always wanted to know who said it was cool for that soft ass nigga to come around. I mean damn nigga you was hanging down by double rock then u ended up on Bishop. I'm lost wtf well I guess he's right along with the rest of the CLAIM THE FAME NIGGAS..
May 15 at 10:45pm ·

Meek Meek Gray ‎@ shawny B real shit. People try to get fame of they name when it's a lot of pain thought that shit. Good niggaz dead or in jail over this shit!People need to know the history before they try and get points.
@ eye I love her she stay blasting a nigga I'm really ctfu
May 16 at 10:35am ·

Meek Meek Gray ‎@ shawny B real shit. People try to get fame of they name when it's a lot of pain thought that shit. Good niggaz dead or in jail over this shit!People need to know the history before they try and get points.
@ eye I love her she stay blasting a nigga I'm really ctfu

Charles Carrington
I GOT SOMETHINGS TO SAY BUT I WOULD RATHER SAY IT TO DUDE HIMSELF I WANNA EXPRESS MYSELF ABOUT LOSING MY HOOD TO ALOT OF MUTHAFUCKAS THAT SLID IN ON A SO CALLED FRIENDS PASS....I BEEN IN HUNTERS POINT ALL MY 36YEARS OF LIVIN NEVER LIVED IN ANY OTHER HOOD I AM HUNTERS POINT I DIDNT RAT ON THE NIGGAZ THAT KILLED MY COUSINS AND STILL WALK THE STREETS IM SICK OF ALOT OF U FAKE MUTHAFUCKAS THAT THROW BRICKS AND HIDE YO HAND THERE ARE MANY FAKE NIGGAZ AND BITCHES THAT SLEPT WITH ENEMIES AND HELLA SHIT CHEAP AINT NEVA BEEN MESSY IN OTHA NIGGAZ SHIT I STAY THE FUCK TO ME AND WATCH U MUTHAFUCKAS DO FAKE ASS SHIT.....HOW U GONE SCREAM AINT NO MORE REAL NIGGA AROUND BUT IMMA REAL ASS NIGGA SO IT MUST BE YOU.....!!!!!!
May 16 at 12:02pm

Charles Carrington YUP YUP LOVE U BACK....!! IM HERE REAL SHIT....!! HE TOLD ME TO FIND MY WAY IN THE BIZNESS OR THE STREETS LIKE I ASKED HIM FOR HELP OR SOME SHIT I JUST ASKED TO SEE HIM FACE TO FACE HAVE A SIT DOWN AND TALK LIKE MEN WOULD IF WE WAS IN THAT CELL....NO HOMIES NO GUNS NO HELP JUST A SIMPLE SIT DOWN AND HOLLA...!! IM NOT A RAPPER BUT MY LIFE IS REAL SO SHOULD I RAP...???
May 16 at 12:13pm

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
^^^^ I thought heard in the past about him working at sfgh. Could be wrong tho.

So I take it from part of that convo, thug money movie will never be released, and was scheduled to but hasn't due to him not owning it and that girl not feelin him?

FROM THE LOOK OF THESE POST SEEM LIKE HE FUCKD THAT OFF....

Tricia Gregory
you know EYE.. I'm never on here with the shit.. however IF ANYONE KNOWS THE REAL I DO... I RAN GIT PAID.. I know all the numbers .. I been saying Guce is a studio gangsta from the day he called the office scared cuz some bitches was following him with a gun... you know if my husband was on the streets you wouldn't hear nothing "GIT PAID" outta Guce's mouth.. TRUST ME WHEN I SAY GIT PAID DIED WHEN NELLA DID.... my last words.. if you have NELLA tatto'd on you and you talking ..fb'ing... taking pics with any of the "known' enemy you're just as fake as this muthafucka ...
May 16 at 9:28am ·

Tricia Gregory everytime I see this dude still trying to plug the thug money movie .. or hollering git paid I start to get hot.. but WE know the real .. people need do to their homework 2002 Mob Figgaz came out??? but nella was killed in in 2000??? Then you bragging and boasting about big block..but on stage at an award show with the"enemy".. come on.. I'm not even from the streets and I know thats against the code....
May 16 at 9:39am ·

Aisha Eye
the movie is never coming out guce aint even gotta copy. M1 rather take a financial loss on the movie than ever hype up guce studio gangsta apeal. he has done so much 2 cross game. lets not 4get when i was n rita n called him guce told me "do whatever u gotta do 2 get outta jail" nigga tried to tell me to rat wtf part of the game is that? soon as i got on the bus wit the homies i told em what he said like can u believe dude.? but now luche u know me n u can go on 4 days bout his fakeness i just wanted 2 expose a lil bit lol love u

Nov 20, 2007
FROM THE LOOK OF THESE POST SEEM LIKE HE FUCKD THAT OFF....

Tricia Gregory
you know EYE.. I'm never on here with the shit.. however IF ANYONE KNOWS THE REAL I DO... I RAN GIT PAID.. I know all the numbers .. I been saying Guce is a studio gangsta from the day he called the office scared cuz some bitches was following him with a gun... you know if my husband was on the streets you wouldn't hear nothing "GIT PAID" outta Guce's mouth.. TRUST ME WHEN I SAY GIT PAID DIED WHEN NELLA DID.... my last words.. if you have NELLA tatto'd on you and you talking ..fb'ing... taking pics with any of the "known' enemy you're just as fake as this muthafucka ...
May 16 at 9:28am ·

Tricia Gregory everytime I see this dude still trying to plug the thug money movie .. or hollering git paid I start to get hot.. but WE know the real .. people need do to their homework 2002 Mob Figgaz came out??? but nella was killed in in 2000??? Then you bragging and boasting about big block..but on stage at an award show with the"enemy".. come on.. I'm not even from the streets and I know thats against the code....
May 16 at 9:39am ·

Aisha Eye
the movie is never coming out guce aint even gotta copy. M1 rather take a financial loss on the movie than ever hype up guce studio gangsta apeal. he has done so much 2 cross game. lets not 4get when i was n rita n called him guce told me "do whatever u gotta do 2 get outta jail" nigga tried to tell me to rat wtf part of the game is that? soon as i got on the bus wit the homies i told em what he said like can u believe dude.? but now luche u know me n u can go on 4 days bout his fakeness i just wanted 2 expose a lil bit lol love u
Oh ok yea I reread that and didn't realize the dude who ran it is her husband. Shit I wanna see the movie based on all the ppl in it and what its about not guce personally but oh well. Dam she said he was with the enemy at the awards on stage. I got my hunches because there ain't too many awards but I wonder who that may be because that sounds like bars awards?

Sep 16, 2011
I think I got dumber after reading that lol

I wonder if all the toxic waist the navy left in Hunters Point made the people who live there fucking retarded

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
Oh ok yea I reread that and didn't realize the dude who ran it is her husband. Shit I wanna see the movie based on all the ppl in it and what its about not guce personally but oh well. Dam she said he was with the enemy at the awards on stage. I got my hunches because there ain't too many awards but I wonder who that may be because that sounds like bars awards?
SHIT ME TOO BRUH. BUT HE DONE DISRESPECTED SO MUCH WHO EVER PAID FOR IT DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT THE FINANCIAL LOST OF NOT RELEASING IT JUST CUZ OF THAT NIGGA. THATS REAL SHIT IT MUST HURT TO EVEN WATCH THE SHIT. PROBALLY HELLA DEAD AND DOWN FOLKS IN IT. LOYAL AND UNLOYAL A MIX OF A WHOLE BUNCH OF SHIT THAT THE OWNER PROBALLY DONT WANNA
WANNA PUT OUT THERE. I FORGOT WHO ALL WAS IN IT RAPPER WISE

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
who's the enemy ??? - this shit is better than a best selling novel . lol

On another note I watched Killa Tay's Murder Show on you-tube for the memories . That shit is a blast from the past . lolol Those were the good old days , fun times . Guce looking hella outa place in every scene he's in . its funny .

That C-Bo scene getting arrested is classic .

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
who's the enemy ??? - this shit is better than a best selling novel . lol

On another note I watched Killa Tay's Murder Show on you-tube for the memories . That shit is a blast from the past . lolol Those were the good old days , fun times . Guce looking hella outa place in every scene he's in . its funny .

That C-Bo scene getting arrested is classic .
C-Bo tellin the police, he paid his ticket,"I paid it, it just aint in the system yet" & "You gon cut my diamonds" LMFAO

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
So juicy guce Boi, don't got that cake mix?
yeah he got mix, the kind they sell @ the grocery store.

Hard to breathe, feels like floating, so full of love, my heart's exploding. Mouth is dry, hands are shaking, my heart is yours, for the taking. Acting weird, not myself, dancing around, like the Keebler elf. Finally time, for this poor shlub to know how it feels to fall in love

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
if guce is fake ass nigga, then why aint nobody done shit in the past 15 or so years he's been rappin.